RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GoHarness

Trot Tech tips

Race 9: 4.22pm

Selections: (9) Christmas Toyboy, (7) Miss Big, (8) Clive

Suggested bet: Boxed Quinella

Comments: A 2000m stand start to end the season and manners will be key here because if you are slow away it’s a struggle to pick them up.

(9) Christmas Toyboy – is the class runner of the field here, trialled strongly – and if he can step away with them he will fly home late.

(7) Miss Big – put in a tough run last start, prior win was strong, can play a leading role in this while (8) Clive – caught the eye last start and can be the value runner in this field.

Ratings: 9/7/8/5/3/6

Correct me if I am wrong but I think this race is a mobile start and not a stand!

Does make you wonder how much effort they put into it.

Comments: A 2000m stand start to end the season and manners will be key here because if you are slow away it’s a struggle to pick them up.

Basing the whole races tips on manners being the key from a stand when it is a mobile is a bit slack.

On 7/29/2018 at 3:25 PM, GoHarness said:

Does make you wonder how much effort they put into it.

Basing the whole races tips on manners being the key from a stand when it is a mobile is a bit slack.

Happy to put my hand up here and accept the mix up.

For some reason i had a stand in my brain at the time, Missed it on my edit as well. and by the time i had picked up my mistake we were too late.

I've made changes to my way to editing so this mistake shouldn't happen again.

Apologies.

Thanks

Andrew Fitzgerald

On 29 July 2018 at 2:15 PM, GoHarness said:

Race 9: 4.22pm

Selections: (9) Christmas Toyboy, (7) Miss Big, (8) Clive

Suggested bet: Boxed Quinella

(9) Christmas Toyboy – is the class runner of the field here, trialled strongly – and if he can step away with them he will fly home late.

(7) Miss Big – put in a tough run last start, prior win was strong, can play a leading role in this while (8) Clive – caught the eye last start and can be the value runner in this field.

Ratings: 9/7/8/5/3/6

Correct me if I am wrong but I think this race is a mobile start and not a stand!

I'd say mobile or stand Andrews comments were spot on both Miss Big and Christmas Toyboy got back early and couldn't peg back the handy horses running 56.9 and 27.2 off the front . He was on the money again well Dunn Andrew , I for won got on Clive thru his comments ,keep up the good work.

7 hours ago, AndrewFitzgerald said:

Happy to put my hand up here and accept the mix up.

For some reason i had a stand in my brain at the time, Missed it on my edit as well. and by the time i had picked up my mistake we were too late.

I've made changes to my way to editing so this mistake shouldn't happen again.

Apologies.

Thanks

Andrew Fitzgerald

We all make the odd mistake, good on you for fronting up and admitting yours.