RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Spikecity

Well done Matt

Interesting that he says his highlight was working at Allstars

Matt Anderson will almost certainly head to Oamaru on Sunday knowing he is bowing out of the junior driving ranks as a winner.

With a five-win lead in the Junior Driver Premiership before Addington tonight, where he has four live chances, Anderson will take the title in his fifth and last season as a junior.

That is unless Ben Butcher can do the virtually impossible and win five races from five drives in Auckland tonight and draw level.

Anderson’s career has been heading in the right direction from the start and this season he has had more drives (364), wins (42) and stakes won ($381,600) than any before, with 25 wins in the two preceding seasons having been his best.

There’s been a number of highlights along the way including Invercargill Cups with Maverick and Costa Del Magnifico and Group 3 features with the juvenile filly Northern Velocity, while rated “right up there” was a debut win as a trainer with the two-year-old Pitch Perfect at Addington last month.

A Bettor’s Delight gelding from Karen Donna purchased at the Premier Sale last year for $45,000, Pitch Perfect was then turned out for a month so Anderson will retain a 100 per cent strike rate as a trainer at season’s end.

Anderson says his time at the All Stars Stable has to be the highlight of his career to date however.

“Just having the chance to drive so many good horses and being able to observe and learn how they do things there, that taught me so much,” said Anderson

1 hour ago, richie said:

And training wise his horses look in splendid condition,he obviously paid attention when at the Allstars.

Very good point richie.Blairs career went to a new level when he left Butts to go there.. The other thing is how well they identify an up and comer and take them on.

47 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Very good point richie.Blairs career went to a new level when he left Butts to go there.. The other thing is how well they identify an up and comer and take them on.

You must be wrong sorry or else this clown is? I know who I will believe though.

that's bullshit  allstars did the dirty on matt Anderson just like they tried to ruim blair oranges career go matt and blair

7 minutes ago, Spikecity said:

You must be wrong sorry or else this clown is? I know who I will believe though.

that's bullshit  allstars did the dirty on matt Anderson just like they tried to ruim blair oranges career go matt and blair

Anderson says his time at the All Stars Stable has to be the highlight of his career to date however.

58 minutes ago, Spikecity said:

You should not be calling the Boagey man a clown.:rolleyes:

Spike mate you on the money, take no notice of the rubbish hunterpee posts, dudes so bloody jealous of AllStars success its bloody laughable, hell he's jealous of anyone's success probably cos he's a frickn loser.......hunterpee post yuh frickn proof that AllStars did as you say! bold claims come on back em up! why would Matt A say 'his time at AllStars was the highlight of his career to date' if as you say he was done the dirty on?

Cheers Iraklis

I have known HunterP for 30 years and although I strongly disagree with some of his statements,especially the unfounded ones surrounding the Allstars,and some of his comments towards some others he is actually a nice guy. That is why I am surprised at some of his personal attacks.Personally I am one of the Allstars biggest fans but everybody is entitled to their opinions whether we think they right or wrong.

42 minutes ago, richie said:

I have known HunterP for 30 years and although I strongly disagree with some of his statements,especially the unfounded ones surrounding the Allstars,and some of his comments towards some others he is actually a nice guy. That is why I am surprised at some of his personal attacks.Personally I am one of the Allstars biggest fans but everybody is entitled to their opinions whether we think they right or wrong.

Nice guys don't make slanderous statements without proof 

Richie, I know what you mean mate, and he very well maybe to you, but 'that's bullshit allstars did the dirty on matt Anderson just like they tried to ruim blair oranges career go matt and blair' isn't an opinion it's a statement, and includes bold claims and without facts/proof to back it up, that's just plain wrong.....

Spike I concur my friend.....

Cheers Iraklis

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

Richie, I know what you mean mate, and he very well maybe to you, but 'that's bullshit allstars did the dirty on matt Anderson just like they tried to ruim blair oranges career go matt and blair' isn't an opinion it's a statement, and includes bold claims and without facts/proof to back it up, that's just plain wrong.....

Spike I concur my friend.....

Cheers Iraklis

I do agree Iraklis that when Brodie and HP criticise the Allstars they do so without any fact and let their prejudices get in the way from the truth.

However misinformed they are I still consider they are allowed an opinion whether it right or wrong.Which they generally wrong

Richie, think about it for a mo 'which they generally wrong' so I have to ask 'what's the point of that statement? there's no point, if you just have a alittle think you'll see what the rest of us are on about, don't begrudge anyone their opinion, but the statement made by HP aint simple opinion, read it again.....I say again bold claims without any facts to back it up

Cheers Iraklis

50 minutes ago, richie said:

I do agree Iraklis that when Brodie and HP criticise the Allstars they do so without any fact and let their prejudices get in the way from the truth.

However misinformed they are I still consider they are allowed an opinion whether it right or wrong.Which they generally wrong

Richie,  very good post. Hes lucky to have a friend like you

Haters gonna hate no matter what its always the same the bigger you are the more successful you are the more people with no knowledge of the truth want to knock you..thats just life unfortunately, but hey the Allstars keep silencing them by keeping on keeping on... clearly the best in NZ.

4 hours ago, richie said:

Opinion - yes everybody has one - but when people make a statement of their opinion that is so obviously wrong (e.g. when Matt Anderson makes a statement about his highlight was working at Allstars) they lose all credibility and in my opinion have nothing to offer that is factual. Lie to someone once and they will always doubt you, lie to someone many times (Brodie and Hunter) and no one listens to your opinion 

23 minutes ago, LongOwner said:

On Tracksude today - referring to his training - he personally thanked Mitchell Kerr and John Dunn.

No mention of Allstars in this interview- volunteered the for mentioned.

Because this is he present situation - he is working for John Dunn and is allowed 3 horses there.

7 minutes ago, Spikecity said:

Because this is he present situation - he is working for John Dunn and is allowed 3 horses there.

So not at Mitchell’s but mentioned him and not Allstars? 

Maybe mitchell helped him more. 

34 minutes ago, LongOwner said:

So not at Mitchell’s but mentioned him and not Allstars? 

Maybe mitchell helped him more. 

That to do with the drives Mitchell has given him and the fact the Dunns have given him the opportunity to train while he still employed by them

13 hours ago, LongOwner said:

On Tracksude today - referring to his training - he personally thanked Mitchell Kerr and John Dunn.

No mention of Allstars in this interview- volunteered the for mentioned.

A quick search of all your posts on RC reveal a certain negativity towards All Stars.Its often very subtle like this one. I'm sure you have a very good reason why this is so. Care to share.