RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Congrats to the Brian Rabbit

Keep on posting FTM the hesi and his mates keep coming to check on you, and they are still rubbishing you and I so you must be rattling their chains.....wait till the new things are added here, then their little green eyed monsters inside will have a field day.

Shame it was a site that was built on a few stolen members...at least we are not ashamed to show how many people we have online they took theirs down...to ashamed to show the truth I guess .....:D

59 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Keep on posting FTM the hesi and his mates keep coming to check on you, and they are still rubbishing you and I so you must be rattling their chains.....wait till the new things are added here, then their little green eyed monsters inside will have a field day.

Shame it was a site that was built on a few stolen members...at least we are not ashamed to show how many people we have online they took theirs down...to ashamed to show the truth I guess .....:D

To be fair i decided after dmc or dmks posts about the slagging going on that its waste of time haggling those that have gone. They can do what they like, ill keep posting stuff that i and maybe others want to hear or write about. Im sure that ill be bagged for months if not longer on the other channel  but it does not bother me one iota. As i said im probably responsible for global warming and all the other problems of the world in their eyes.

PS Hi to Wayne,Des Jason and Peter-- i know you love my posts

27 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

To be fair i decided after dmc or dmks posts about the slagging going on that its waste of time haggling those that have gone. They can do what they like, ill keep posting stuff that i and maybe others want to hear or write about. Im sure that ill be bagged for months if not longer on the other channel  but it does not bother me one iota. As i said im probably responsible for global warming and all the other problems of the world

Yes mate better to let them wallow in their own self pity... onwards and upwards...

Really Scooby and FTM, why tf does every post on this site have to slag off the "other channel" and the trolls that taunt you guys. I don't know what the "other Channel" is, or the people that taunt you, but your continuous comments about them on every thread on racecafe does not excite me. You two seem to be rubbing each others ego - let it go and let see how your site develops.

3 hours ago, Toblerone said:

Congrats Brian. As a gift to yourself, why don't you close nominations on time for once in your life.

Isn't one of his  jobs to fill the fields if and when it's at all possible.

Reminds me of a time when Ellerslie Had a 15 k maiden with 6  accepted whereas the next day  Counties  had 16 horse fields  with 4 emergencies running for 7 k

12 hours ago, TheHorseman said:

Really Scooby and FTM, why tf does every post on this site have to slag off the "other channel" and the trolls that taunt you guys. I don't know what the "other Channel" is, or the people that taunt you, but your continuous comments about them on every thread on racecafe does not excite me. You two seem to be rubbing each others ego - let it go and let see how your site develops.

I made the post about not bothering to respond  to the rubbish being chucked at me.

Nothing to do with ego from my point of view

12 hours ago, TheHorseman said:

Your points are noted. I can't rub someone's ego who I don't know but as I wrote in 4th post I'm just going to post on things I and others might find interesting.