RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Fun night at the Trots

I was invited to a fundraising event at Alexandra Park last Friday night. It was for a charity named Fish n Wish, I think that what it was called.

The charity was started by a person named Bryce Dinnen, who was paralyzed from the neck down after a diving mishap. Bryce had worked for me in Christchurch and it was an excellent opportunity to support his trust.

I brought a trailer for 2k, a wax, and manicure for $300 for the Duchess which i may add help break a long drought and went into a partnership for 8 people to go fishing at Great Barrier.

The 2 downsides were,1/i was disappointed not see the fields for Addington in the race night book, as i thought there was 4 race turbo between the 2 clubs,as there were no fields,I didn't worry about it. Do these clubs not support each other, or what would the reason be for this happening?

The 2nd downside was the pathetic effort from the punters club selectors, return =ZERO. No just kidding.

Our group will be back next year as Bryce is a top bloke who prior to the accident was a top-class rugby and cricket player and he gave an emotional speech on his life after the accident and then a young fellow who was born with CP and his parents were told told that he would never walk or talk proved the experts wrong when he did walk and talk and went on to University and got a degree in Business Studies,It was very inspiring stuff

6 hours ago, LongOwner said:

Addington fields not in Auckland book likely because Auckland fields not in Addington book - never are in Addington book so are both clubs playing tit for tat and combining to hurt the sport ?

Exactly, so why have a Turbo Quaddie?