RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CBT

My only bet for today.......

12 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Mine ran a good grinding race...yours flopped.

Withhold bled. Out of the Cup unfortunately. :ph34r:

Good run by Finche and should relish the long Flemington straight. 

3 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Are you tipping Winx??? Because you can stop a train.....:rcfe-happy-2:

I’ve made a lot of money off that mare (nearly as much as Black Caviar) and have been on course to witness her 3 Cox Plates. B)

She’ll win again and join Bone Crusher in equine imortality. 

Best horse I’ve ever laid eyes on. B)

20 hours ago, CBT said:

I’ve made a lot of money off that mare (nearly as much as Black Caviar) and have been on course to witness her 3 Cox Plates. B)

She’ll win again and join Bone Crusher in equine imortality. 

Best horse I’ve ever laid eyes on. B)

Watch the avalanche of money for Humidor now!!

3 hours ago, Richmond Tiger said:

Watch the avalanche of money for Humidor now!!

2 posts ever on racecafe and one of them is for me. I suppose I should feel flattered. :P

Winx has carried mine for her last 28 starts unlike your pseudonym where your money was way too much for the Tigers to handle going back to back.  :lol:

48 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

To give him credit he did back a $2.90 shot in the Geelong Cup. I think those are the longest odds we have seen him take.

CBT was pretty unlucky as poor bugger bled. 75k down gurgler for owners, still beat nearly half field , some pluggers in the rear there.

4 hours ago, Red Rum said:

CBT was pretty unlucky as poor bugger bled. 75k down gurgler for owners, still beat nearly half field , some pluggers in the rear there.

Extremely unlucky for the connections of Withhold Red Rum. He is a very promising stayer and had settled in well here for his tilt.

Maybe they’ll keep him here and have a crack at a race in the Autumn after his mandatory 3 month stand down period.

Looking forward to Winx tomorrow. I’ve got a funny feeling it may well be her final hurrah. 

I feel very fortunate to have witnessed the best thoroughbred I’ve ever seen race and to think she came around just as Black Caviar retired. 4 Cox Plates?! Who ever thought that would be possible??! B)

1 hour ago, CBT said:

Extremely unlucky for the connections of Withhold Red Rum. He is a very promising stayer and had settled in well here for his tilt.

Maybe they’ll keep him here and have a crack at a race in the Autumn after his mandatory 3 month stand down period.

Looking forward to Winx tomorrow. I’ve got a funny feeling it may well be her final hurrah. 

I feel very fortunate to have witnessed the best thoroughbred I’ve ever seen race and to think she came around just as Black Caviar retired. 4 Cox Plates?! Who ever thought that would be possible??! B)

Think they will take Withhold home. Rules on bleeders more relaxed up there. He don't race much but if he bleeds in training he is out for Aussie so by April and Sydney cup time  you've possibly snookered the season up north if that happens the way he trains and races.Owner loaded so prizemoney not a big issue I would have thought but a good day out maybe in Ascot Gold Cup next year might be his thing. Withhold can get a fleeting glimpse of Stradivarius's backside and he goes off into the distance with Frankie.

Winx best I've seen on the flat in flesh CBT , but iam a Frankel fan but even he don't come near my days going Sandown watching Desert Orchid jump round.

Good Luck on punt next two days at Valley, how good is that surface, about 20 times a field will trundle down that straight before that Cox Plate over two days  and come the big race it will be perfect .(hopefully)

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

Think they will take Withhold home. Rules on bleeders more relaxed up there. He don't race much but if he bleeds in training he is out for Aussie so by April and Sydney cup time  you've possibly snookered the season up north if that happens the way he trains and races.Owner loaded so prizemoney not a big issue I would have thought but a good day out maybe in Ascot Gold Cup next year might be his thing. Withhold can get a fleeting glimpse of Stradivarius's backside and he goes off into the distance with Frankie.

Winx best I've seen on the flat in flesh CBT , but iam a Frankel fan but even he don't come near my days going Sandown watching Desert Orchid jump round.

Good Luck on punt next two days at Valley, how good is that surface, about 20 times a field will trundle down that straight before that Cox Plate over two days  and come the big race it will be perfect .(hopefully)

Cheers Red Rum. Never saw Desert Orchid. I’ll have to see if I can find a few of his races online.

Magnificent bright sunny day in Melbourne today. The Valley will be pumping tonight. Looking forward to seeing Kementari in the Manikato. Track will be perfect to roll out the red/blue carpet for Winx tomorrow. 

Good luck to you too.