RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Oh Dear Sam

I would hardly say it was a SHOCKER. She perhaps took the wrong option in hindsight at the 600 in ducking to follow Wots Up instead of staying out  in the three wide line where she would have had to come widest down the outside. The way she finnished if she had done that probably would have won or been very close. BUT many drivers in races take the softer option for their  horses and the heavens open and they zoom home to win. The drive is then called brilliant and praise given for taking the correct option. Drivers carnt always  be right  and on this occasion she probably took the wrong option, play the race again and take the same path and she may well have won. There will be many many "worse" drives at Ashburton today than this one. 

9 minutes ago, harewood said:

I would hardly say it was a SHOCKER. She perhaps took the wrong option in hindsight at the 600 in ducking to follow Wots Up instead of staying out  in the three wide line where she would have had to come widest down the outside. The way she finnished if she had done that probably would have won or been very close. BUT many drivers in races take the softer option for their  horses and the heavens open and they zoom home to win. The drive is then called brilliant and praise given for taking the correct option. Drivers carnt always  be right  and on this occasion she probably took the wrong option, play the race again and take the same path and she may well have won. There will be many many "worse" drives at Ashburton today than this one. 

Given she drove it into 2nd last start im sure she would have known its ability in what was a weak field. As you say, ducking in at 600 was not a smart move when she had other options then and in the previous 200. im not bagging her for 1 poor drive but im sure even she would agree it was not her best effort

From the 3 blind men

MAJESTIC MOMENT - held up early and middle stages of the run home. Stewards questioned driver S Ottley regarding her decision to shift ground inwards rounding the final bend as opposed to remaining in the three wide line. Miss Ottley explained that the three wide line had failed to progress forward resulting in her becoming poorly positioned towards the rear of the field and felt her best option was to shift inwards to save ground rather than being forced to race very wide to improve around runners. Stewards noted Miss Ottley's comments

On 7/15/2018 at 4:33 PM, ivanthegreat said:

And what is the stake at Addington next week.

In race 7 tonight Ivan for those who want to follow the money. Its currently 1.75-1.15  F/O

Her tactics will be watched with interest by many after last weeks effort, hopefully the RIU as well.^_^

16 hours ago, Booby Bec said:

Have u driven a few winners?

Not as many as you BB. I suggest you look at the drive at Ashburton, the RIU report and then report back to us on what you thought  of her performance. 

Everybody throws in bad performances in any domain. Personally I thought she was  lucky not to be charged with failing to give it every chance to run in the money.

Ps . Have not had a bet on the horse in its last 2 starts so.not talking through my pocket but do feel sorry for those that did at Ashvegas 

Also. Hi to all those currently bagging me on the other channel on this topic You must all be very bored given your persistent  infatuation with moi.