RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Enhance Your Calm out of BC

Enhance Your Calm will benefit more from a spell than a trip to the Breeder's Crown Mark and Natalie believe and he has been turned out for a good spell instead of crossing the Tasman.

"Not a hard decision to make in the end though it is disappointing for his owners who live in Victoria" Mark said.

"I had actually been concerned about him leading into the Jewels. Nothing major just a toll on his system after some busy racing. Then he trained so well up north and raced so well in the Jewels I thought he had got over it. But there are signs the problem is back and there is no point in risking a horse of his promise"

Enhance Your Calm is unbeaten as a two year old and is a young trotter of rare promise.

Beside the Jewels he won the 2yo Trotting Stakes and the Sires Stakes Final and his $118,000 in stakes is a great return for Danny and   Joanna Zavitsanos who bought him for big money from Gavin Smith after Mark had trialled him at Rangiora.

"Gavin had done a bit with him too and done it well but for a first season horse he has been busy" Mark said.

"He is a big horse for his age and pushing on now is probably going to cause problems later"

2 hours ago, harewood said:

Will turn out to be a wise decision I suspect in the years to come. Horse welfare paramount for the All Stars.

I'm with you on this one Harewood. I recall a few years back a certain group of owners wanted their  horse to go to Auckland Cup carnival to run in support races. Trainer was not keen and told them horse had enough. They said go so horse went north and ran poorly.

Moral of the story MP knows what's he is doing.

Hi guys, yup good call by AllStars can't wait til they bring him up Auck ways :D but only wanna see him at full noise.....hey I see The Rocks is in this weekend at The Big M, along with Shartin heaps of Kiwibreds in action this weekend......

WOOHOOOO!!! GO THE ROCKS!!!! WOOHOO!!! GO THE KIWIBREDS!!!!  (to those few dipshits on the other site its WOOHOO! woop woop, is for pussy ass abusive, ignorant 'beearches' with absolutely no class or brains at all)

Apologies Scoob had to be said.......

Cheers Iraklis

You'll upset them on the other channel if you try and take the piss out of them too much Iraklis.Amazing how much time they spend bagging this place - Leading the way--i make things up  Brodie,Flagship, Newmarket and last but not least the thickest of them  HTP, they just cant stay away.

I reckon Scoobie should let them all come back and see if they can behave like normal human beings- i think that's100/1 and on the drift

3/4 for the AS team at Addington last night- too big and strong again

14 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

You'll upset them on the other channel if you try and take the piss out of them too much Iraklis.Amazing how much time they spend bagging this place - Leading the way--i make things up  Brodie,Flagship, Newmarket and last but not least the thickest of them  HTP, they just cant stay away.

I reckon Scoobie should let them all come back and see if they can behave like normal human beings- i think that's100/1 and on the drift

3/4 for the AS team at Addington last night- too big and strong again

None of them will be back...they all deserve each other... Brodie is the biggest cry baby of them all.The rest well they obviously have no class.

Steady on chaps. There are many who read, and sometimes participate in both forums.

Who elected you three as the all mighty brains trust - know it all of harness NZ. Can others not have an opinion?

As you well know there are various levels of class. My level is obviously way above yours, and yours is yet to be determined, but your efforts to lift are noted.

Remember, he who carries an ego carries superior knowledge.

image.jpg

TDCometh, mate no one said we were! but it is really amazing that until my post to Scoob simply referencing slander and defamation and 'those' at back of it being watched etc that I came in for some of the filthy derogatory comments made on the other site, is that the type of person you are? and is that really your level of class?.....strikes me my post made a whole lot of em very uncomfortable, but it showed there seems to be alot of very nervous, insecure, goons on that other site, as I never even named anyone!

FarTooMuch mate, oooohhhh (my knees are knockin) :D I couldn't give a rats ass if anyone over there is upset, there is no need for that kind of filth they are clearly more than happy with their lot over there so what's with the contant visits here?

dkc, mate tell me about it!!!

Cheers Iraklis

14 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Agree with DKC. Move on. People have made their decisions so let it go. Better off putting our energies into making this the best site rather than worrying about what others are doing..

Im hearing you and DKC but its hard when you are constantly getting abused. Ill try to refrain and stick to the script