RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
I know

Bit of a dive

I see some half wits on this site bagging freeman for running 600m races I don’t see a problem with it as they are great to watch and if a dog is not right why should it start ? As for the stand down a dog gets don’t they no he can present it Wednesday? That’s why the stand down isn’t up on the site yet . Ffs crazy people. 

54 minutes ago, I know said:

I see some half wits on this site bagging freeman for running 600m races I don’t see a problem with it as they are great to watch and if a dog is not right why should it start ? As for the stand down a dog gets don’t they no he can present it Wednesday? That’s why the stand down isn’t up on the site yet . Ffs crazy people. 

Wow...must be a non publish part..haven't seen anyone bagging him...

20 minutes ago, Betting man said:

Surely races are open to everyone to nominate,  I can’t imagine any trainer can control whether or not they are the only one that decides to??

Very clever..good buisness really...club has to put on the races if 8 nominated.....Danny O'Keefe used to do it years ago with the hurdlers.....garreentee yourself $4600 Income....

On 7/9/2018 at 9:40 PM, I know said:

I think the issue here is he noms sprinters and dogs with no intent to race them. Freeman has been caught out several times on similar issues and was dealt with by the JCA like when he was noming dead dogs, or sprinters, or falsifying death certificates. To be fair to Freeman, the rules around scratching your dogs are very vague. There is no such rule that requires a dog scratched before race day to present a certificate. its laughable really.

True but the last few weeks most have started , anyone else can also put a dog in . As for scratching you must present or provide the dog or cert within 48 hours of the race or take 28days so a scratching from a race on Monday may not be in the stand downs till Wednesday.