RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
I know

TAB

I punt on greyhounds (sometimes not very well) when I bet on Aussie dogs I look at tab website and next to each dog they have there best winning time , I like this and then they have there box they won out of to get that time ? Is that right ? It’s a great idea why don’t they do it for the NZ dogs ? Something they are a bit misleading but that’s another story ... most of my bets these days and done through other agencies, my other questions is who does the write ups for the NZ dogs and the Aussie dogs ? Thanks 

Whoever writes the comments needs to go lol.... Luckily I'm a regular viewer of daily races as I pay no attention to the comments anymore. They are misleading, supply wrong information and at times can put most punters off with their blabbering.. Calling dogs bitches (boys girls), wrong times, distances... Just a joke. It's almost like they have "predicting sentences" that pop up as soon as they type in a word.."Ah, that'll do.."

As for our commentators....... Wow. The CD lacks, definitely. But that's for another topic lol