RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Well Done Michael Pitman

Career milestone for Michael Pitman

Michael Pitman’s fine season, which brought a Group 1 double with Savvy Coup (Savabeel) and Enzo’s Lad (Testa Rossa) earlier this year, hit a new milestone yesterday when he recorded his 1,700th winner. The landmark came as Mathieu (Bernardini) landed the 1400 metre Keith Wild and Dave Redmond Potatoes Maiden at Ashburton. Pitman became the first south island trainer in 36 years to win the national trainers’ premiership in 2007/08. He teamed up with his son Matthew four years ago and the pair have accumulated 219 wins, 14 of them at black-type level, with 66 winners this season, seven at stakes level, and total prize-money earnings in excess of NZ$1.9 million. They sit in fourth place on the premiership table.

Outstanding effort MRP

If Des Turner hadn't have tracked you down at the Nelson gallops and given you the dcm, you would have taken much longer to get into the game. Keep those winners coming.

Cheers

DB

Geez Dave you have a good memory that was over 40 years ago but I never got the dcm I got a better offer from Ian Ballinger to manage his shop when he went to the Olympics and that's how it started we raced a horse called Parilla (named after go cart engines Ian was importing) with Ray Harris That was my 1st winner paying $86 @ Ashburton ridden by Mouse McCann sire of Matts partner Tricia Ian bought 2 fillies at Trentham and that's when I first got a license to train a horse called Octane

16 hours ago, uneasy said:

Current Partnership Stats Overview

Wins Stakes Starts G&L SR
Career 219 $4,723,368 1823    
G & L 14 $1,331,313 141    
2017/18 66 $1,935,951 509 7 7.71
Trump          
Just to set the record straight          

Well done! You must have also had a lot of 2nds and 3rds!