RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Blood Nonsense

On 7/6/2018 at 7:50 PM, Iraklis said:

FarTooMuch mate, a friend had been havin a nosey over there and saw the post :D I figgered it was one or more of the trolls from here, they all got same ongoin disease 'pissnmoanitis' geezuz they must miss us all hard, clearly not gettin what they need over there.......LMAO

Cheers Iraklis

Haha, im hearing you but i see Curious has dished out the facts to  the tossers. I particularly like this bit below

HTP's obsession with AS team is well documented over many posts. Some of his insinuations must come fairly close to defamatory but then the way he writes suggests there might not be too much under the bonnet

On 7/6/2018 at 6:11 PM, hunterthepunter said:

not saying its used in nz but is a type of blood spinning and is from calves

The only spinning in actovegin is yours. It is extracted from calf blood by ultra-filtration. No spinning involved except as I said, yours.

Since you two keep bringing the subject up.....repeatedly, perhaps Lee might like to close it for once and for all.

Post the list of all trainers, of all codes using the product.

That would provide a guide to those successful stables using it, including the one that has had a fabulous run of success in recent seasons, to those that use it and have NOT achieved the same success, for whatever reason.

That information can't be commercially sensitive, as Lee is allowed to self promote it on this website in a manner  that espouses anyone not using it is a "loser".

Seems a very logical solution to close the subject, don't you agree?

In reply to TD Cometh and Beach Racing,

Now put your names here and I will contact you with the relevant information. BTW if you answer yes to any of the above questions it could disqualify you from obtaining the information.

Always sad to hear that someone has been on the receiving end of sick pedophiles Lee and you seem to have a personal attachment, based on your description above. If you have been, you have my heartfelt sympathy. It is interesting that you have chosen to bring the subject up on this website during this debate.

However it doesn't distract from the question I asked.

You claim that anyone not using your methods are "losers". 

I suspect I already know the answer to my question, but the idea was to let the other readers on New Zealand's Premier Racing website know as well.

Surely you agree that this is a magnificent opportunity to further promote yourself, rather than discussing your personal pedophile situation.

16 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

Did either of you work at St John of God, Attend Camp Waiora or the Blue Skis Camp and lastly ever volunteer yourselves as a Father Xmas? 

That sort of sick comment should justifiably lose you any credibility (or at least cop a warning from admin)!

32 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

The sick comments are the ones that are put to me daily, I hope you read the lot and not cherry pick what suits.

Name the racing people who call you "sick comments" daily.

And I await your response to my other questions, especially the one regarding Ian and Garry.

20 minutes ago, The Diceman Cometh said:

Name the racing people who call you "sick comments" daily.

And I await your response to my other questions, especially the one regarding Ian and Garry.

Give it a rest Don. Hes obviously ignoring you. It comes across in your posts above that you are so keen to out him on something. Go ahead and do it if thats what you want and think best.

TDCometh, mate I don't think Lee can be any clearer than he's been so far, with all postings and explanations of what the process is etc I'm pretty sure there's not much else he can do, perhaps a private phonecall to Lee and a chat is in order? baiting and a slangin match in here aint the way to go....IMHO I don't believe Lee has brought the business/company to disrepute, and has been fairly patient with all the innuendo and rubbish flyin about etc but I believe that if it's company policies and proceedures and or list of clients etc you are after then I don't believe any company would release those kinds of details to just any ol member of the public because they are...curious? companies have privacy issue's regarding there customers, and clients have the right to trust their details/services obtained etc are well kept too you know, its their choice.....so what is it you're really after? just asking......

Cheers Iraklis

9 hours ago, The Diceman Cometh said:

Lee, one other question if I may.

Do you think Ian or Garry would be happy with your representation of their business during this discussion?

Please stop bating him, you have had your say...cheers.

Haha we are the subject most viewed on the cesspit... shows how worried they are Brodie the dick trying to say our site is finished...Hesi the little lap dog trying to say his two cents worth.... and the usual oxygen thieves having their little dig...no we aint going anywhere sorry...we get more traffic in an hour than they could hope to get in a week... good luck scratching each others backs all you who want to ridicule RC ...enjoy your fun while it lasts...he who laughs last laughs loudest... cheers...