RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Blood Nonsense

8 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

I can guarantee the Jewels money has been paid. Are they both in Hillmorton?

Hard to say. Mind you one of them might have been hoping for positive to enhance his bank balance to new Dizzy heights

PS. Nice to see Brodie coming over to this site for a gander yesterday afternoon. Whats the saying about "the cat came back, he just could not stay away"

1 hour ago, Fartoomuch said:

Hard to say. Mind you one of them might have been hoping for positive to enhance his bank balance to new Dizzy heights

PS. Nice to see Brodie coming over to this site for a gander yesterday afternoon. Whats the saying about "the cat came back, he just could not stay away"

Cat... well he is definitely a pussy.....:D

12 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Cat... well he is definitely a pussy.....:D

He just is what he is and nothing will change him, his ideas and the unsubstantiated posts. Interestingly Newmarket and a few others are calling him out just like he copped on here for his nonsense. Says it all really.

5 hours ago, The Diceman Cometh said:

Go on Lee......you know you want to tell us. You can't help yourself.

Just how much was your percentage from the payouts?

I got a FARKING large slice of place 6 it paid $8.40 you know the same dividend as Blenheim.

4 hours ago, The Diceman Cometh said:

Nicked being a very good choice of words Lee.

Where are you trying to take this TDC. It seems you have an agenda with Lee, care to fully share with us all. and get below for your effort???????

image.png

4 hours ago, The Diceman Cometh said:

I have to wait for a forensic report from the RIU to confirm, but the Fixed Odds market suggest it is you talking to Scooby.

Why drag me into it??? if you want to shit stir there are other places to do that...lets all try to get along here cheers.

Congratulations TD Cometh on your elevation to the top of the All-Stars haters club, Forensics, RIU, Rolleston, Crooked Solicitors, Matty Anderson until recently employed by the All-Stars.TD Cometh is a  baiter of repute, in fact, a master at it. The last 2 drivers bagged on here one works for the All-Stars and the other just left the All-Stars just a coincidence or hatred?

1 hour ago, Lee270744 said:

Congratulations TD Cometh on your elevation to the top of the All-Stars haters club, Forensics, RIU, Rolleston, Crooked Solicitors, Matty Anderson until recently employed by the All-Stars.TD Cometh is a  baiter of repute, in fact, a master at it. The last 2 drivers bagged on here one works for the All-Stars and the other just left the All-Stars just a coincidence or hatred?

It bewilders me why people enjoy making false accusations and make negative comments on anyone having success and in this example certain people point the finger at All Stars

Clearly this blood treatment is legal as has been proved on here and also has not resulted in any positive swabs and is readily available for anyone

Until there is clear evidence of any cheating can everyone on here stop baiting people with making up accusations that are not backed up with any truth

Lee270744 is this practise available for nth Island trainers as I have spoken to the trainer of my horse and he is keen to try this practise

14 minutes ago, rangi said:

It bewilders me why people enjoy making false accusations and make negative comments on anyone having success and in this example certain people point the finger at All Stars

Clearly this blood treatment is legal as has been proved on here and also has not resulted in any positive swabs and is readily available for anyone

Until there is clear evidence of any cheating can everyone on here stop baiting people with making up accusations that are not backed up with any truth

Lee270744 is this practise available for nth Island trainers as I have spoken to the trainer of my horse and he is keen to try this practise

Rangi

Can you please post any evidence where I have named or accused  or made a false accusation regarding any stable of using performance enhancing drugs.

Take your time, because bewilderment might be blinding your focus.

56 minutes ago, rangi said:

It certainly is Rangi quite a few trainers galloping and trotting have used it I would put my number here but I don't need to calm the nutters I think you can private message me, Cheers Lee

1 hour ago, rangi said:

That's rich coming from some one who made false accusations towards a certain relationship in the All Stars camp.

Hi Guys just heard, that apparently I am supposed to have made a post on that other site, seems I've got em all bitter and twisted over my post to you Scoob about defamation and slander just so you all know, I have, and neither will I ever have need to post on that other site! but what it just goes to show is how stupid dumarses cant read properly, let alone understand what is bein said in the first instance, also, why would they assume I was referrin to any of them? hmmmmmm funny that :D specially as all I used was 'these guys', and 'them' LOL

Cheers Iraklis

2 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Hi Guys just heard, that apparently I am supposed to have made a post on that other site, seems I've got em all bitter and twisted over my post to you Scoob about defamation and slander just so you all know, I have, and neither will I ever have need to post on that other site! but what it just goes to show is how stupid dumarses cant read properly, let alone understand what is bein said in the first instance, also, why would they assume I was referrin to any of them? hmmmmmm funny that :D specially as all I used was 'these guys', and 'them' LOL

Cheers Iraklis

I think we all know that I man. Look at who posted it. A bitter and twisted human who has major issues with the RC owner. Its amazing how much time they spend over on this site and yet they spend so much energy bagging the place on the other site.

On the other hand i do hope that Brodie, HTP,  Newmarket and Flagship are enjoying our threads so hi to you guys.

FarTooMuch mate, a friend had been havin a nosey over there and saw the post :D I figgered it was one or more of the trolls from here, they all got same ongoin disease 'pissnmoanitis' geezuz they must miss us all hard, clearly not gettin what they need over there.......LMAO

Cheers Iraklis