RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

From Hunterthe punter- more rubbish

•  
  • Members
  • 146 posts
On 6/23/2018 at 5:25 PM, OLDWHITEMAN said:

Ha-ha... best laugh I have had to today.

What do the Gills contribute to harness racing? How are the Gills vital to harness racing and its sustainability? Why are they just as important as the big guns on Cup day? The Gills represent slow, unfit horses that are usually beaten 1000m from home. Yes, the food suppliers for the Gill stable will be doing well, farriers, harness sellers and repairers... poorly trained horses like the Gills eat as much as an All Stars horse. But that is where it ends... I doubt any horse in the Gill stables pays its way therefore they are a liability and do nothing to enhance harness racing. None of the present team of Gill horses would get a start on a premier day like Cup Day so your point is in invalid. To the Gills harness racing is a hobby and that is Ok but don't try and tell me they contribute something to harness racing because they don't. If they disappeared tomorrow no one would notice and no one would care.

so oldwhiteman witch one are you??? Scooby the tosser or fartoomuch better known as f wit too much ???

I can assure you peter aka HTP it was not me. ive told  you and others i don't post on Bit of a Yawn which is 100% truth. You should try it some times. Stop exposing how thick you really are on social media and concentrate on conspiracy comments on your fav stable.

PS, will your obsession with moi be a lifetime event??????

FarTooMuch mate that's startin to get quite sick ay, hey Scoob have noticed I received a message that ForTooMuch had quoted me in this topic, I haven't posted in this thread? have posts in here been deleted or is there summit bogus afoot? huh...... :ph34r:

Cheers Iraklis

FTM has not quoted you on this topic, please respond to the PM i sent you as someone has got their wires crossed or are straight out lying

FYG Iraklis nothing has been deleted, i posted the original quotes above and responded as above. Your response above is the first reply.

Nothing deleted Iraklis...just some losers trying to make themselves feel important... just ignore the rubbish they speak... this will always be the best site for anyone to participate freely in..but I won't allow rumour and innuendo by oxygen thieves like the ones previously mentioned...anyway time to move on Fartoomuch just ignore them they only have a few mates to view it anyway...:D

Oh whew FTMuch mate, thanks for that :D yeh ay Scoob agree with yuh there, the rubbish is gettin quite sick really tho, so understand the anger, that said its 'hard to pick a scrap with someone who just ignores you' don't let em push yuh buttons there's way better things to yak about......such as Kiwi's won 7 outta 12 races on the card at Yonkers over the weekend!!! now that's a subject.....

GOOOOOO!!! The Mighty KIWIBREDS!!!!

Cheers Iraklis