RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Tatts Tiara Comp Results here...

My apologies guys, and many thanks to Memphis for pointing it out.

I've just had another look at the spreadsheet I used and PJ did indeed have a BB in the last race which somehow I missed.

This took him to a total of 41.5 points and third place in the Comp. I have let him know.

Apologies again, particularly to Memphis who was placed third on the night.

:(

26 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

My apologies guys, and many thanks to Memphis for pointing it out.

I've just had another look at the spreadsheet I used and PJ did indeed have a BB in the last race which somehow I missed.

This took him to a total of 41.5 points and third place in the Comp. I have let him know.

Apologies again, particularly to Memphis who was placed third on the night.

:(

So guys in the interests of fairness I will also let Memphis2 have the same bet as PJ has so in essence we now have a deadbeat for 3rd place..Lets just enjoy the fun and hope they both as well as the first and 2nd place getters all make some money...cheers.

7 hours ago, Peter Jenkins said:

Hi Leigh

Thanks for the bet.

Better take one of ours so Rosehill Race 9 #14 Chauffeur - very impressive recent trial winner - $50 win thanks

You guys could stop a train today.....:D...never kicked either today.

4 hours ago, Memphis2 said:

Thanks. Zim and Scooby. Couldnt let the team down. 

Maybe Ohakaman might be able to organise a comp for next week using my funds. Or Scooby. Just a bit of fun

You dont have to do that but if you want to then that would be really greatly appreciated....Happy to discuss any ideas you guys may have for a comp......who knows you might get lucky again...:D

5 hours ago, lecithin said:

Hi Scooby

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday - hopefully it's okay if I have my bet today?  If so I'll have it on Naracoorte R5 #1 Jimassi to win.

Thanks again for the comp and prize

I could be an asshole and say sorry you lost..but I wont as I never saw your message so I never put the bet on...you are still alive...Cheers Scooby.

57 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

I could be an asshole and say sorry you lost..but I wont as I never saw your message so I never put the bet on...you are still alive...Cheers Scooby.

I was hoping you might not have seen it and saved the money!  I won't try again - happy for you to roll it into the prize fund for the next comp.

Cheers

1 hour ago, lecithin said:

I was hoping you might not have seen it and saved the money!  I won't try again - happy for you to roll it into the prize fund for the next comp.

Cheers

No happy for you to go again...its not fair if you dont...who knows we might get even more LOL.

On 7/1/2018 at 8:53 PM, scooby3051 said:

No happy for you to go again...its not fair if you dont...who knows we might get even more LOL.

Thanks, hopefully I have more luck today..... I'll try Flemington R5: Goldifox $100 win

Cheers