RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
westview

Harry Potter and trottech

50 minutes ago, westview said:

Just when you thought potter had lost his marbles he strikes back. Tipping out the last quaddie that paid over 5k at strawberry park, legend.

Godlike stuff from Fitzy.

Serious question - does this service justify the somewhat exorbitant salary he's on? Is it being marketed effectively? I would say no. 

19 hours ago, Toblerone said:

Godlike stuff from Fitzy.

Serious question - does this service justify the somewhat exorbitant salary he's on? Is it being marketed effectively? I would say no. 

Can't really answer that, but after looking at trottech today it has got me betting today and I did get out on the shorts on wrangler in the last.

Harry Potter?- is TrotTech from this series?

The Tipping form of TrotTech has been extremely good lately and what I enjoy and like is it is up nice and early so I can get Andrews selections and play the early fixed odds market, though the fixed market early is set at a very unreasonable percentage