RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
MiniJax

Amazing Chase

On 26/06/2018 at 7:05 PM, jimbob said:

Iam all over Pirates Cove for a place at 16s, doesn't try that hard in a field, this concept suits the dog

Geez jimbob have you got bibola...one minute the dogs a waste of time and now it can place in the amazing chase...just wonder what and how your knowledge makes this comment.....have you seen it trial on it's own....remember it wont get in a 2 dog race till the finals....

On 6/27/2018 at 7:56 PM, Hound Fan said:

Geez jimbob have you got bibola...one minute the dogs a waste of time and now it can place in the amazing chase...just wonder what and how your knowledge makes this comment.....have you seen it trial on it's own....remember it wont get in a 2 dog race till the finals....

It is the only chance the dog has, otherwise it is curtains  I am  a form analyst and watch replays. 

I think a speed dual could be in order with  Ring the Bell ,Avenger Bale , then Dusty joining in 3 wide  trying to cross them , something will give . Ring the Bell will be strongest, I would not write off Translatter

I assume that somewhere there is a constantly updating list of the nominated dogs trial/race times,  can someone tell me where i can view please?  

It is an exciting series but only if we can follow it and see what’s going on!

43 minutes ago, Betting man said:

I assume that somewhere there is a constantly updating list of the nominated dogs trial/race times,  can someone tell me where i can view please?  

Nzgra site...under amazing chase...push were it says more.....all updated on fastest times...cheers clarky

2 hours ago, Betting man said:

On the front page of GRNZ. Click find out more on the amazing chase header and it shows what ur looking for.

pinny mack post to post pretty good at auckland .  hes a seriously quick dog but with 3 previous unsatisfactory performances and a failing to pursue, one would hope finishing on does the trick. 21/1 worth a crack as he looks to be the quickest going around auckland at present. not sure if he has requalified yet.

Just read through the rules and yeah it ‘says all dogs eligible to race in Nz’ I’m not sure what happens now? But he’s only failed to persue once so he should be fine with the finish on lure system.

13 minutes ago, Flabbergasted said:

It wouldn't need to requalify in NZ if it had already completeled said satisfactory trial in Australia which appears to be the case. 

‘If’

11 hours ago, MiniJax said:

‘If’

The dog has not yet been nommed to start in any race or trial yet for the amazing chase....it is no different than the Canterbury  futurity were you nom a litter or a pup but cant start in the quali races until you qualify are these dogs eligible as they are not even named?...the dog can not be nominated for his trial or a race until he requalifys ..

there is a difference

Race conditions
• The Amazing Chase shall be open to all greyhounds C1 and above who are eligible to race in New Zealand at Noon on Wednesday 20 June 2018.

the above condition does not exist with the futurity.

1 hour ago, hairy jerry said:

there is a difference

Race conditions
• The Amazing Chase shall be open to all greyhounds C1 and above who are eligible to race in New Zealand at Noon on Wednesday 20 June 2018.

the above condition does not exist with the futurity.

No difference....you are still nominating a unqualified dog which is against the rules.......when I nominated I asked the question and was told he was eligible as he was registered in nz and the eligibility clause was put in to stop Australian greyhounds flying over for lt.....last year riding shotgun was nommed as a maiden....I questioned it and was told as long as it qualified as a c1 before  it ran its trial or race it was eligible....it ran second in the final...

My point is I have not nominated a dog to race I have just put a dog in a series...even if he re qualifies I do not have to start him and if I choose that road there is no penalty....he has not been nominated to race...I have to nominate for a trial or a race and cannot do so until he requalifys....no more comments from this end...