RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ascot

Stallion Register

I have just received this seasons Stallion Register and notice that there are no listings for Westbury Stud.

Why? I assume they are still operating but I have been overseas for some months so I am out of touch.

Westbury still operating.  From what I understand some studs are looking more to digital marketing and choose not to advertise in the stallion register. I like the stallion register and always use it as a point of reference but also use the Arion website for current statistics, starters and information.  

1 hour ago, Insider said:

Poor decision by Westbury in my opinion, and I am a shareholder in Reliable Man. 

Liz

Really like the horse but feel quite a few will have to step up as 4 year olds to justify his fee, past and present.

10 hours ago, Insider said:

Poor decision by Westbury in my opinion, and I am a shareholder in Reliable Man. 

Liz

Yes if its a cost decision it seems a very odd one indeed, especially for a stud of that Magnitude. 

I feel that there is a place for both paper print and digital/social media, and agree with Liz that it is a bad decision as their stallions are not there for many breeders to see. Has anyone received a brochure from Westbury in the mail, or are they only trusting on breeders to be subscribe to their social media pages or email list?