RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

NELSON HARNESS FIELDS ( SUNDAY )

No fields available in any publication AGAIN !!!!

I usually rely on the Sunday News but they are not even there. BUT you can get EDENHOPE , SWAN HILL ,SAPHIRE COAST , KALGOORLIE , Pt AUGUSTA , HAWKESBURY , HOBART, SUNSHINE COAST , I would bet that the powers to be wouldn't even be able to mark these locations on a map of Australia.

I don't back on any meetings that are not covered in a newspaper and don't tell me to look at the web site , I was doing that before 95% of the TAB management or customers even knew what a website was.

I have not had a bet on Victorian racing since the beginning of the year or NSW when they are not in the Friday supplement either... go to hell.

Eye ( to remove the repetition ) would be classified as a Gold Client by the TAB and have the special Ph numbers when you cant get through on plebline.

Do something about it  you incompetent pricks.

I seem to recall the same thing happened last year so all the more reason why this is pathetic