RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
MiniJax

Schofield

10 minutes ago, I know said:

Miss leading info the tab have different trainer to the result if you see what I’m saying? I don’t care what’s going on but the tab should have it right . 

Yeah well it’s all changed on the grnz but not the tab

Reliably informed that Miss O'regan takes over the training from tomorrow. Don't think anyone at GRNZ or TAB are trying to mislead anyone because as many would know that if and when you change something on a website in these modern technological times that it quite often automatically changes and/or updates all information past and present. The TAB likely uploads and list fields a couple of days prior to the said meeting and that may not be able to be changed given the way their system is set up. That is the main reason why redraws can't be done after the TAB has uploaded fields. It is a major undertaking to make any changes after it's been done.   

Couldnt help but feel for Dennis tonight walking out in the last race at Cambridge wonder what was going through his mind. Will he return to the track??? yes I think so he is tuff as old boots and he will be wanting to prove a point

14 hours ago, MiniJax said:

Knew that was going to happen. Did anyone else see who took over the training duties of the Schofield dogs: Nyomi O’regan

Knew that was going to happen? What's the problem mini, Miss O'Regan is proven as a trainer and a very nice person to boot.  You seem to be very quick to condemn in any instance.

I always wonder about people that take pleasure out of other peoples pain.

I see my sources were wrong with the information they told me unless it was to be kept on the DL. I wish Nyomi all the best with the dogs & does as well as she has with helping her dad out with his.

8 hours ago, GOM said:

Knew that was going to happen? What's the problem mini, Miss O'Regan is proven as a trainer and a very nice person to boot.  You seem to be very quick to condemn in any instance.

I always wonder about people that take pleasure out of other peoples pain.

I just knew that it would happen. Some people were saying it’ll be Pam and some said an Aussie trainer. Proven? You should be more worried about her working for them 

10 hours ago, Joe blogs said:

Mouse why is it so so sad the dog had drugs in its system 

Are you saying that they should have be let off 

Dennis knows what the risk that he took by not living there and having David in charge the kennel already had a positive for the same drug

It's a hard one and I believe we should all just leave it now.....as I've said Dennis and I have not always seen eye to eye but to see this happen does sadden me.....to have everything you've worked for taken away at there age is a hard pill to swallow.........I just hope all this isn't to take the focus of the other case,,,

This is another sad milestone in our industries undertakings, and one that affects not just Dennis and family but every member of the organization. Telling someone they have only hours to vacate the family home they have lived in for over 20 years is inhumane.

Regardless of your personal views on the original charge the outcome has been far more severe than could reasonably been intended. The bloody minded pursuit of the destruction of the Schofields shows a lack of integrity.

For all you people out there saying good job you do not realise just how much you given up over this incident . I hope it does not come back and bite you on the arse one day

8 hours ago, GOM said:

This is another sad milestone in our industries undertakings, and one that affects not just Dennis and family but every member of the organization. Telling someone they have only hours to vacate the family home they have lived in for over 20 years is inhumane.

Regardless of your personal views on the original charge the outcome has been far more severe than could reasonably been intended. The bloody minded pursuit of the destruction of the Schofields shows a lack of integrity.

For all you people out there saying good job you do not realise just how much you given up over this incident . I hope it does not come back and bite you on the arse one day

But hang on a minute GOM, i was told by a very reliable source that when this all went down and Dennis pointed the finger of blame directly at his son that he was told he would have to choose between removing his son from the property or removing the dogs, he chose to keep the dogs with out hesitation.  

I would be disappointed under the circumstances if the RIU didn’t require this to be done.

Therefore Dennis is the one who chose the dogs and had his son removed not a “bloody minded pursuit” by anyone else in my opinion.

17 minutes ago, GOM said:

You have been given incorrect info  BMAN.  so your very reliable source is not reliable.

You deal in speculation and rumours  

On the contrary GOM, my source is a member of the RIU, no reason for them to lie...

18 minutes ago, Betting man said:

On the contrary GOM, my source is a member of the RIU, no reason for them to lie...

Nothing is going to change...the one thing I bet the riu informant you spoke to will also tell you that they know dennis did not give the dogs p or take it himself to contaminate the said dog....the only thing he in my opinion is guilty of is backing his son and the hanger ons for so long......what happened to the 4 horses that gave positives to p at taranaki.....oh it was someone else not the trainers......sorry guys double standards ....punish I agree...destroy a innocent man for stupidity I don't agree....just my opinion

This will be discussed on Trackside radio tomorrow, Earley no doubt will ask the questions. So if you want to hear what the RIU have to say on the matter, it will be broadcast nationwide. Speculation is not helpful to anyone.