RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Super Straddy Saturday Comp

Okie Racecafers... this weekend is the big weekend for Queensland racing...lets do a simple comp... $400.00 total prizes.

1ST prize $250 win bet   2ND prize $100.00 win bet  3RD prize $50 win bet ... to make it a bit interesting...

Pick a horse to run in the first three in all the Group Races races 3 to 8 ... 5 points for 1st 3 points for 2nd 1 point for 3rd...the twist is  choose 1 horse to be your best bet and you will get 3 times what it pays on the tote if it wins instead of the 5 points...if it runs 2nd or 3rd you will get the normal points 3 for 2nd 1 for 3rd...

Winners will be the entries with the most points at the end of the day.

Scratchings after entries close go onto favorite... TAB fav that is... entries close 1pm Saturday.... best of luck to everyone.....

Entries like this please

Race number... Horse name...Horse number

Best bet # 

Scoobie. I will willingly add $25  from my Pension Fund to the Prize  pool as long as it is matched by

a.The Zimmermann team of three ( Lynzimm, Paige Zim ) etc.

May I suggest that any other Race Cafe member who has won a prize or a competition on Race Cafe in the last year do the same.

Enter your $25 contribution  pledge on this thread.

I Hope that is okay with you Scoobie ??

Rev

R3 7. Seaway

R4 4. Rising Red

R5 15. Perast ( BEST BET)

R6 11. Fundamentalist

R7 7. Live and Free

R8 16 Savatiano

away over weekend, so in early...hoping for better than last week

35 minutes ago, porky said:

R3 7. Seaway

R4 4. Rising Red

R5 15. Perast ( BEST BET)

R6 11. Fundamentalist

R7 7. Live and Free

R8 16 Savatiano

away over weekend, so in early...hoping for better than last week

Rising red is out you may want to change in that race.

4 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Rising red is out you may want to change in that race.

R3 7. Seaway

R4 4. Rising Red        9. Naval Warfare

R5 15. Perast ( BEST BET)

R6 11. Fundamentalist

R7 7. Live and Free

R8 16 Savatiano

Cheers and thanks for the comp 

17 hours ago, Black Kirrama said:

Scoobie. I will willingly add $25  from my Pension Fund to the Prize  pool as long as it is matched by

a.The Zimmermann team of three ( Lynzimm, Paige Zim ) etc.

May I suggest that any other Race Cafe member who has won a prize or a competition on Race Cafe in the last year do the same.

Enter your $25 contribution  pledge on this thread.

I Hope that is okay with you Scoobie ??

Rev

Hi Black Kirrama,The zimms don’t respond to well to blackmail which is what you seem to be doing here by saying I will but only if you will.Paige recently won a $25 ew bet on here which she has reinvested and turned into $100. She is reinvesting the $100 and any profit over the $100 is going to future comps.If it upsets you us entering comps just let us know and we will stop entering.I would be quite happy to donate $25 but not through blackmail.

35 minutes ago, mrzim said:

Hi Black Kirrama,The zimms don’t respond to well to blackmail which is what you seem to be doing here by saying I will but only if you will.Paige recently won a $25 ew bet on here which she has reinvested and turned into $100. She is reinvesting the $100 and any profit over the $100 is going to future comps.If it upsets you us entering comps just let us know and we will stop entering.I would be quite happy to donate $25 but not through blackmail.

Take it easy Mr Z, I think Revs suggestion was "tongue in cheek"....hardly blackmail.

59 minutes ago, mrzim said:

I think he was being facetious and was a bit of harmless fun.... 

Race 3, Assimilate.     No 2.

Race 4, Kiwia.              No 3.

Race 5, Impending.     No 1.B.B.

Race 6, Zousain.          No 2.

Race 7. Live and Free No 7.

Race 8. Invincibella.   No 11.

Cheers and Thankyou.........

Race 3  1  Peaceful State

Race 4   5  Sedanzer

Race 5   1  Impending   BB

Race 6   5  The Autumn Sun

Race 7   7  Live and Free

Race 8   9  Moss Trip

Many thanks Scoobs and good luck everyone.

race 3 ; 1 Peaceful State

race 4: 5 sendanzer'

race 5 ; 1 Imoending  BB

race 6:  5 The Autumn sun

race 7: 16 youngstar

race 8:  9 moss trip