RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Track Record

Silver Collar meeting abandoned

On 6/5/2018 at 1:21 PM, Track Record said:

I’m of the opinion that a firm track for the final will see the on pace runners fighting out the finish. 

1. Ring The Bell 

2. Dusty Gambler 

3. Trip To Eden 

What a fantastic race!! 

Congratulations to the connections of all the runners who competed in the Silver Collar especially Ring The Bell. 

Great race , and congratulations to R Adcock for getting this dog back to its Best.

The draw  was the key to the result in the end, but taking nothing away from the winner, grinds out the distance. 

That Pirate dog is  not going to win much, if anything racing like that

1 hour ago, jimbob said:

Great race , and congratulations to R Adcock for getting this dog back to its Best.

The draw  was the key to the result in the end, but taking nothing away from the winner, grinds out the distance. 

That Pirate dog is  not going to win much, if anything racing like that

Think I will back it  from now on....can you give me a few more that cant win....lol

Fantastic race!  I backed the winner so may be slightly biased :)

Having said that I have since watched the replay a few times and am very relieved TTE stepped out in front of Dusty on the home turn as he was swooping passed at a great rate, looked like he was about to put 6/8L on them but instead lost 5-6 - momentum withstanding!!

Cyborg was shuffled back a few lengths early in the race so was also hindered which could have resulted in a different result.

I couldn’t find too many excuses for the beaten runners behind them so I think that even though the first 3 placings could have finished in a different order they were the best 3 there so deserved the spoils!

My pocket is very pleased it was RTB’s day :)