RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

All Stars Simply The Best !!!!!!!

1 minute ago, LongOwner said:

Never said there were rules broken - except you been secretive.

Very insecure behaviour as if there is something to hide - just saying .

Very hard to hide there is a sign on my Lab, which has been visited by the RIU and explained the procedure. 

On 6/14/2018 at 10:28 PM, Lee270744 said:

Don't mention the questions they were asking. They were without a doubt the DUMBEST IMBECILES I have ever encountered on a website. You must have read their questions the ones I answered they kept asking over and over again. One of them is a trainer who over 24 yrs training has amassed 181k in prize money he trained 6 winners in 10 yrs and can't believe the All-Stars win 2.7 times that at one meeting and thinks anyone who wins more than 6 races in 10 years is cheating. Now you tell me he is not an imbecile. I dare you to write some of the questions Nora and Fiona asked me it will give the cafers a lot of humor. I had to explain what Autologous means.

On 6/18/2018 at 10:12 PM, Lee270744 said:

You ask me how do I know well here is the easiest and the simplest clue they like a few others hate the successful ALL-STARS Stable. If you are an owner or trainer you would be fairly calm about me saying on a website you DOPE your horses many many times, well I'm not and for that IDIOT to write 10 or 20 times that what I do is blood doping gets a little tedious. Here is a sample of a question, do I bring the horse or do you send a product, what is the serum and Lee is not a real person even though I explained who I am and what I do with my phone number now you can tell me why I should not describe them accurately? I anxiously await your reply.

This just might help you Long Owner if you read these.

5 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

Very hard to hide there is a sign on my Lab, which has been visited by the RIU and explained the procedure. 

Lee some people see conspiracy theories in everything...... they even title the thread elsewhere as Blood doping...go figure...most of the same people post the same shyte...unproven shyte and its allowed...sorry that won't happen here.

46 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

Thank you. I'm sure its the hatred of success.

Yes 100% for sure... its always the same if someone is so good all the losers think its because of something sinister...nothing to do with simply being the best at what they do and  being the most professional people in the industry.

Who was it that said " any publicity is good publicity"  Lee

Its all out in the open now , in fact it has been for ages. RIU know about it and so do many others who use it. Its obviously not performance enhancing or the Feds would be acting and positives appearing. Trying to tell this to a few non achiever anti AS posters who are now banned from this  site is proving a tough on the other channel. Says it all about them really IMHO

21 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Old technology, a version of what used to be referred to as Irap ( interleukin receptor antagonists protein from memory ).

It’s not the slightest bit performance enhancing, it’s just for interarticular therapy, cartilage and or soft tissue repair.

Anyone suggesting it’s blood therapy ( in the style of EPO ), or a PED is ignorant 

Or an asshole who is unsuccessful and trying to find anything to tarnish successful people with....thanks P4p for the proper explanation...but the usual wankers oldmarket loser, Wayne alias Brodie and his cronies on other places will still try to say it isn't so...thats why they got thrown out of here...good riddance to them.

On 6/18/2018 at 11:21 PM, scooby3051 said:

Cry babie Brodie and his imbecile sidekick Hunterthenutter are still dribbling on... what a bunch of Dicks...losers in every way when they are not crying or trying to rubbish someone... or some successful people who have done more in a week for the sport than either of those losers will do in 10 lifetimes.^_^:rolleyes:

What site is this scoob? These guys just sound like complete dicks. I have to question my own judgment now, I knew Brodie was a dick, but I thought was a moderately OK dick, sounds like he is the king of dicks

1 hour ago, Varro said:

What site is this scoob? These guys just sound like complete dicks. I have to question my own judgment now, I knew Brodie was a dick, but I thought was a moderately OK dick, sounds like he is the king of dicks

Your right on the money Varro and hes now threatening me the Scoobie on the b channel. Its all there in black and white.

5 hours ago, Varro said:

If I needed a brick wall demolished by way of someones head, Brodie would be my prefered choice.

FarTooMuch mate the operative word 'departed' this site, yeh, info on therapy won't make diff to those who don't wanna know, personally I couldn't give a toss for non fans of this site or AllStars in general, I have been comin to this site since not long after Dave & Ange started it and have seen alot of changes over years, but on the whole people have been pretty good, there were alot of people visitin in here from all over the world and it was good to communicate with all of em, yes we had the trolls etc who were pretty much routed out and never cameback and I dare say just as we are fans of AllStars and this site you'll always get those buggas who are not and just plain rude! best thing is to not exacerbate the situation, refocus, forget about em just enjoy the site and what it provides, celebrate our mighty Kiwibreds, Trainers, Owners and Breeders, Harness people in general across the board etc and enjoy, simple.....  :D

Kotare mate :D always guaranteed a frickn good laugh.....

Hey guys checkout AllStars site there's picture of a young lady on there her name 'Sweet On Me', very very very nice indeedy.....got a bit o size about her too, can't wait for her to show on track.....

Cheers Iraklis

6 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

image.png.69a0db49d2a1e101c027a3abd57df020.png

image.thumb.png.077c28ba994b190487e4fbbf08bb515b.png

Nice piece of clarification on the whole issue. Im thinking it would still not be enough for the AS haters and conspiracy theorists who have departed this site

Thanks FTM, As they barred me off that site for telling the truth I am going to say the one person ( Harness Trainer of 24 years) who berated me all over that site has twice refused a DRUG TEST at the races getting 9 months suspension the first time and recently got 10months for refusing a DRUG TEST the second time and his son just had a trotter pace for 1350metres and got 4 months. I'm still waiting for Maple H to come back to me after defending this despicable human being. It won't take an Einstein to work it out whom I'm referring to. and the other one whose name appears first wants to shut my lab down. They will be out buying calming goats now and cuddling up to them and ringing a helpline.

1 minute ago, Lee270744 said:

Thanks FTM, As they barred me off that site for telling the truth I am going to say the one person ( Harness Trainer of 24 years) who berated me all over that site has twice refused a DRUG TEST at the races getting 9 months suspension the first time and recently got 10months for refusing a DRUG TEST the second time and his son just had a trotter pace for 1350metres and got 4 months. I'm still waiting for Maple H to come back to me after defending this despicable human being. It won't take an Einstein to work it out whom I'm referring to. and the other one whose name appears first wants to shut my lab down. They will be out buying calming goats now and cuddling up to them and ringing a helpline.

It was on FB  but im hearing the  Chief  Stipe intimates i got it from his site. A bit rich when in an earlier post there was apparently a post which was copied from this site.No big deal either way as its clear even to the dumbiest of dummies that its all above board , legal and not breaking any HRNZ or RIU rules

As for being banned form the Yawn your not alone by all accounts . Given they proclaim that its an open site to debate Harness issues you have to wonder why they would ban anyone, they need all, the help they can get.