RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
6xes

let us reflect on our past........

I couldnt help but take another look at the Interview conducted by one of our best journalists who continually pressed our previous Priminister

Its actually quite revealing in light of looking back... and for those who display a continual disdain for our current Deputy Priminister.. you really need to cheK yourself!!

That reflection you refer to........

Think I would enjoy working as a mirror cleaner. It’s just something I could really see myself doing.

The rear view mirror fell out of my car a couple of months ago and I have never replaced it. Haven’t looked back since.

Spotted Santa’s assistant taking a photo in a mirror. Think it was an elfie.

Oh, and just to confirm, Whisky Winn is a lying old Farking life time trougher, drinking out of the public booze cabinet, funnily enough, at your expense. On second thought, you are on a benefit, so it is at my expense. But being the bible bashing left wing soft cock, you are, you and your sixteen siblings will no doubt be happy with that. You are a total waste of space. Fark off.

One night a small, twin engined commercial airplane was flying over 
South Auckland with five people on board: the pilot, the late Jonah Lomu, a very pissed Whisky Winston Peters, the Dali Lama and Johm Key. Suddenly there was an explosion and the passenger cabin began to fill with smoke. The cockpit door opened and the pilot burst into the compartment. 

"Gentlemen, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that we're 
about to crash in South Auckland. The good news is that there are four 
parachutes, and I have one of them." With that the pilot threw open the 
door and jumped from the plane. 

Jonah Lomu was on his feet in a flash. "Gentlemen, I am New Zealand's 
greatest athlete. The country needs great athletes. I think the greatest 
athlete should have a parachute.!" With these words he grabbed one of 
the remaining parachutes, and hurtled through the door and into the 
night. 

Whisky Winn Peters rose in a drunken stupor  and said "Gennamin, I am the country's cleverest man without doubt. I am a saint, that cool my shit don't stink and I have sooooo many dodgy deals on the go, I can't die. The country needs clever men. It needs ME and I think NZ's cleverest man should have parachute too." He grabbed one and out he jumped. 

The Dalai Lama and John Key looked at one another. Finally, the Dali 
Lama spoke. "My son, I have lived a satisfying life and have known the 
bliss of True Enlightenment. You have your life ahead of you. You take 
the parachute and I will go down with the plane." John Key smiled slowly 
and said "That's awesome, your holiness, but chill out. NZ's cleverest 
man just jumped out wearing my backpack.

P4P

you present a interesting hit peice... which you had copy and pasted from some dubious website... in which its source is kind of obscured and not dated... suggesting it came from Newstalk zb and one news.... im skeptical of it... but youve posted it for the purposes of character assasination

the interesting part about this oddity... is it is not supported by other writeups... so it brings into question its validity!! 

i guess when your in desparation people will resort to all manner of dirty tactics!!

P4P

It seems there is supporting writeups on that hit peice..... but it still remains questionable as to what they are really alleging.

and to quote the only peice that is really of any relevance 

And Peters is adamant neither he nor Glenn has done anything wrong. He says there is something wrong when an ex-pat who believes in his country wants to help and is then pilloried in his own country.

I believe that quote shows the spirit of intent... which is completely opposite to those who wrote the entire hit peice!!

3 hours ago, poundforpound said:

6xes it appears you’ve been heavily medicated in some obscure institution and you’ve just been released into the community.....but let me remind you...this is fact, I know Sir Owen Glenn well, just as I know Peters.

You're the first person I’ve ever know to question what’s been described and proved in that article, as it relates to the infamous NO sign he held up at The Beehive.

Owen Glenn paid that hundred grand to Brian Henry, that’s a fact.

Peters has a history of lying, google Selwyn Cushing for starters.

His own party deserted him when he was in the coalition with National.

Bob Clarkson beat him fair and square in Tauranga, and the old fool sued Bob Clarkson, unsuccessfully.

He’s a bitter old man and he has issues, health issues and issues of his own doing, usually involving The Green Parrot.

You're sadly in denial or you’re really stupid if you think any different.

Lets just use your reply as a example....

you suggest im heavily medicated... yet i use reason and logic and common-sense for the basis of my many arguments...

should i therefore call you a liar based on the words you have said?? this should underpin how easily Media manipulate words made by politicians to twist and fold them to fit their intended narrative.  i use this to highlight how easy it is to manipulate words to paint a negative picture of you albeit your words.....

im guilty of doing this myself!! even within the last couple of days!!(leggy being the example).... Am i justified in doing so? no im not....

.... but if one wishes to play with fire expect to be burnt!!

I detest how some people continually bitch and moan and then outright slander leaders or famous people... some would justify themselves as exercising freespeech... and likewise i exercise that same right.

however....

when one wishes to make such comments... let it be in the spirit of goodness that we may learn or extract something from the understanding of their words......

.... and not to lead us into hatred of a person.. rather it should lead us to hatred of their actions, or a problematic institution

And let us consider for a moment the actions of Owen Glenn... who has given toward charities... and causes that serve a greater purpose

So when Owen Glenn gave 100K  to the cause for what he intended it for... Was it for Winston Peters? or for a cause which Owen Glenn saw fit to support?

This scenario bears a similar resemblance to the Issue relating to Sir Patrick Hogan and his decision to take out a advert for NZ First...

...the spirit within that issue.. was quite obvious.

If there is anything to understand in both scenarios... it would be that people who put their weight behind any cause... are prevented from doing so.....

And this is clearly a function of the electoral Laws that inhibit and protect itself.

2 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Oh dear.....you claim to use reason, logic and common sense...but you continuously reference the Bible 

As a matter of interest is it the Old Testament you’re referencing ?

To be honest... I reference the bible to inject some understanding into people... with the knowledge that it supports these particular scripture....

Isaiah 55:11 and 2 Timothy 3:16-17  both supporting one another... one from the old testament the other from the new testament

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

To be honest... I reference the bible to inject some understanding into people... with the knowledge that it supports these particular scripture....

Isaiah 55:11 and 2 Timothy 3:16-17  both supporting one another... one from the old testament the other from the new testament

If you need an Ark, I Noah guy.

Speaking of Noah, and the Ark.. and this Threads name... i wonder has anyone considered the accounts of the Flood as it is told according to the bible....

It is said that the flood covered the entire earth...... how is this possible given the height of Mt Everest and the amount of water required to cover it....

how is this event conceivable let alone possible!!??

has it ever crossed anyones mind?? 

I have come across a theory that uses science and physics to explain and present physical evidence that the accounts of the Noahs Flood was in fact a real event as described in the bible

For the benefit of those who are scientifically inclined... here are two clips one as a quick overview... and the other clip  a more indepth study into the theory!!

Quick overview

and a Indepth scientific review covering many aspects of Earths history

4 hours ago, barryb said:

Sex ex’s when you refer to the bible, do you mean Best Bets?

The great flood is I’m guessing the last 400mtrs at Awapuni in Winter?

Noah = Cameron Lammas?

The ark is the water jump fence at Ellerslie?

you need to put the lid on that petrol can your playing with... otherwise youll start seeing Rainbows... and begin telling me you can see God promise!! 

Genesis 9:13

you have a humour about you p4p.... i like that!

Regarding my parents they were both considered pillars in our small community

i am of both English and Maori descent

and your assumption im at the far end of the curve i consider a compliment... although i shouldnt be proud about it

your switch from being curious to incensed leads me to believe you have a battle inside yourself which has led you to make your strange reply regarding water and toasters.

so my question to you... are you bi-polar? lol

41 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Just google The Darwin Awards....I want to see you feature there 

Is that the epitomy of your social structure? in which you attain greatness?

ill settle for being respected by bosses,elders and leaders within which i live

should the Lord ever grant me a large portion of greatness... it will be for his Glorification!!

psalm 115:1 , psalm 34:3 , 2 Corinthians 4:13-15

45 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Nice pedigree......I’m guessing you neither work nor bathe :) 

your again incorrect on both accounts... and just so you know... im taking my paid holidays as we speak!! 4 weeks of bliss on the forums!! lol

4 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

So you live within your elders and leaders.....are you sort of like Mycoplasma Bovis ?

is this a indication of the scientific level you achieved? making such a observation....

Maybe you will make it to the Darwin Award pages afterall!! lol

yknow P4P.... i revealed a dream i had, on the forums... which is in my history of posts.

im unsure whether i gave over the meaning of the dream... but the meaning of the dream has alot to do with me being on forums and dealing with swine

nope it seems the dream is on another forum... but here is the dream i had... which i had in june of 2017

i remember riding a mountain bike and following behind me a little pig.. and then all of a sudden the pig went ahead of me.. and ended up going between a narrow pathway with rockfaces eitherside..
The pig had stopped and froze becos there was a wolf stopping the pig from going any further
i cautiously grabbed the pig and noticed the Wolf wasnt growling or threatening in anyway
after leaving the narrow walkway.. i was then peddling on a motorway and ended up at the backporch of a house that i was very familiar with