RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

UK A Police State?

Anyone following the Tommy Robinson situation in the UK?

Taken off the street under a false charge and within two hours imprisoned for 13 months without proper defence and now the press have been gagged in the UK.

Absolutely appalling that this is happening in 2018 in fact it is damn scary!!     

Do you think the Mayor of London had anything to do with it? It's because of his ilk we have to go to the airport 2-3 hours before a flight and be extremely vetted. 

I can assure you it was not the Amish or Buddist monks that started this. 

They don't like Tommy exposing them to the truth and us that agree with him will be all the phobias under the sun.

9 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Anyone following the Tommy Robinson situation in the UK?

Taken off the street under a false charge and within two hours imprisoned for 13 months without proper defence and now the press have been gagged in the UK.

Absolutely appalling that this is happening in 2018 in fact it is damn scary!!     

Yes...  a concern i believe Nz should be aware of.. it is in essence the abuse of power being exercised against those who choose to challenge the status quo!!

im not aware if there is any Rallies coming up within New Zealand for the June 9th call to rally for the #FreeTommy

just taking another tangent

but June 9th is the running of the belmont stakes.. in which a triple crown winner will be possibly crowned for this year

I honestly wonder if Justify will ram home the message??

The interesting connection to the whole scenario of Tommy Robinson is this.... there are 2 others who were sentenced and jailed for very similar injustices... and Tommy Robinson being the 3rd of individual to be arrested and jailed injustly...

I dont honestly know whether Justify will win.. or a horse named Ten-fold will... but i know that the lack of News coverage and the attempt to silence the media...  has brought about a  Ten-fold harvest of what they attempted to cover-up... and now the british government is being put under pressure by the world at large!!

1 hour ago, Lee270744 said:

It might come under Sharia Law.

Sharia Law is attempting to infiltrate the British Government under the guise of diversity... or multi-culturalism..

but what you will realise if you look closely enough at Sharia Law and Common Law is they are in essence diametrically opposing Laws

Clay and iron do not mix

consider the 10 toes in Nebuchadnezzar’s dream in the book of Daniel

Daniel 2:41-43