RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Lloyd Vivian

Deja Vu - Falkirk

Wasn't it a bit 'spooky' how that Falkirk 'good thing' -his name escapes me at the moment- at Te Rapa yesterday ran right off as they entered the straight as still ended up 2nd - an obvious certainty beaten. How many times did his sire do that sort of thing??!!!

- he looked to be a fiery type when I saw him (racing and since) - what are the progeny like generally, temperament-wise - I have only had anything to do with one Falkirk and that one has a lovely nature and is fairly quiet.

'Big Quick' - that's his name. Definitely one to watch!

I have no idea what Falkirk's progeny are like - I just remember him being a hugely talented horse who cost himself several races by running off turns in his races...

Doesn't surprise me that he can leave a talented horse - I just found it a severe case of deja vu to see this 'Big Quick' run 1650 m to the others 1600 and still just miss!!!