RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GOM

Paddy whacks them

As  good as the win was by the excellent Paddy the run of Levi was as good if not better. Shouldn't be able to make up that much ground when they are running that kind of time.

I agree and rightfully So paddy should have won had box one in a avg field compared to the class field he flopped in the week before the different box one makes , now before people jump up and down we would all like to own him and I’m not here to knock the dog. I thought the run of Bigtime tears was better has been going avg the past couple  with wins going from 30. 30 to 30.49s yes it has run a 30.06 30.17 early on and showed last night with a BON sub 30 run . Just an over all question and I’m talking all tracks how do they work put the swabbing system ?

Last sentence doesn't make much sense. How do they work put the swabbing system? Do you mean how does the swabbing system work? I guess not as you know, so you will have to clarify

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 9:26 AM, Joe blogs said:

Because brendon dosent want to spend 600 to get there and back twice  lol he is tight would rather spend that money in the punt 

lol I was hoping for a rematch with your boy on neutral ground, cheers