RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

The Rocks!!! Wow

7 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Woohoo!!! wat a race The Rocks nearly rocked em ran 2nd went down by a whisker in 1.49.4 yussss!!! made up big ground ran bit greenly but for that woulda won!!!!! guys if he had o farted he woulda got it :D wowee he'll get his next one, then lookout......

GOOO THE ROCKS!!!!!

Chees Iraklis

"Bit greenly" is a bit of an understatement. Hung in around last turn then shot sideways up the straight. Definately cost himself the win. Very good time on sloppy track.

will be the best FFA pacer up there this year if he stays healthy. They are a very average bunch up there at the moment. 

Maple, that's bit harsh mate, really? so what time would you consider a 'not average' run on a sloppy track? names of those average horses doin 49 be nice? I mean The Rocks race was the only one that day to break 1.50, and at the Meadowlands Sat none did there either......

Cheers Iraklis

3 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Maple, that's bit harsh mate, really? so what time would you consider a 'not average' run on a sloppy track? names of those average horses doin 49 be nice? I mean The Rocks race was the only one that day to break 1.50, and at the Meadowlands Sat none did there either......

Cheers Iraklis

Tell me where I said heaven rpcks race was run in average time!

look up nemisis . Think he won  in 48 then tell me any race of note that he actually won. There are plenty of more like him.

Maple, didn't say you did! I was simply alludin to your comment about 'Time only means anything when you are in jail. i've seen plenty of average horses win in 49', I asked what time would you consider not average? given track conditions it was run under, just pointing to, for an average bunch I felt your comments to be bit harsh, as on the day The Rocks race was the fastest, and even at The Big M weekend before none broke that time....Nemisis, you think he won in 48? when? mate if he won in 48 who the hell cares bout what race it was whether it was race of note or not? but if you have more info, how bout you tell us! hey you said you seen plenty and there are more like Nemisis well he's 1......

Just realised how bloody lucky we are here in NZ we have HRNZ for lookin up horses breeding, race records etc and its free!!!! easy to navigate and everything is right there, now if you wanna exercise try goin to USTA site and start tryin to look up stuff arggghhhhh!!!

Cheers Iraklis

3 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Maple, didn't say you did! I was simply alludin to your comment about 'Time only means anything when you are in jail. i've seen plenty of average horses win in 49', I asked what time would you consider not average? given track conditions it was run under, just pointing to, for an average bunch I felt your comments to be bit harsh, as on the day The Rocks race was the fastest, and even at The Big M weekend before none broke that time....Nemisis, you think he won in 48? when? mate if he won in 48 who the hell cares bout what race it was whether it was race of note or not? but if you have more info, how bout you tell us! hey you said you seen plenty and there are more like Nemisis well he's 1......

Just realised how bloody lucky we are here in NZ we have HRNZ for lookin up horses breeding, race records etc and its free!!!! easy to navigate and everything is right there, now if you wanna exercise try goin to USTA site and start tryin to look up stuff arggghhhhh!!!

Cheers Iraklis

Is that the best you can do . Us trotting site very easy to navigate. Think you missed the sub 1 50 winner at the meadows on Saturday. Won n/w 5k. In your eyes must be a good horse. Can't wait to see him in the upcoming stakes races.

what about all the claimer over the years that have broken 50. They must have been in claimer for a reason.

so if I say the current ffa pacers in N/a are an "average bunch"  you tell me what horses you consider worthy of star status. I await your reply with bated breath

7 hours ago, maple h said:

Is that the best you can do . Us trotting site very easy to navigate. Think you missed the sub 1 50 winner at the meadows on Saturday. Won n/w 5k. In your eyes must be a good horse. Can't wait to see him in the upcoming stakes races.

what about all the claimer over the years that have broken 50. They must have been in claimer for a reason.

so if I say the current ffa pacers in N/a are an "average bunch"  you tell me what horses you consider worthy of star status. I await your reply with bated breath

There were some rather good animals Heaven Rocks beat home in that race. Boston Red Socks , Waisharki(sp) Hanover,  Western Fame. I see on the same card Christen Me ran 5th against an equally good field.  If you really follow the States racing you will know these two fields were full of talent.

Maple, is that all you got??? I did say and ask alot more, but if you just want a scrap I'm more than willin to oblige! you know you really shouldn't go gettin your undies in a knot like that it'll make yuh talk funny!!!! :rolleyes: oh an keep taking the white pills mate, big glass of water, an breathe it out yeh, breeaaattthhhe it out, for chrissakes......US site is fine for lookin up entries/results etc but for past racing history etc etc gawdsakes specially when unfamiliar with site, but, since you made initial statements and clearly find the site is so easy, obviously very familiar with it, then how bout you post (cos I noticed you never answered questions) all of these 'plenty of average horses goin in 49' in here so we can all see, yeh?? you named 1!!!.....and for your info where did I mention horses goin in 49 or less are 'Stars', all I'm sayin is that's a bloody good time 1.49.4 hell anything under 1.50 has gotta be great, wish I had an 'average horse' who could do that on a fricken sloppy track!! let alone a good track, and given The Rocks can be a handful hey I'm lovin he ran good time, simple!

GOOOO! The Rocks......

Iraklis

8 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Maple, is that all you got??? I did say and ask alot more, but if you just want a scrap I'm more than willin to oblige! you know you really shouldn't go gettin your undies in a knot like that it'll make yuh talk funny!!!! :rolleyes: oh an keep taking the white pills mate, big glass of water, an breathe it out yeh, breeaaattthhhe it out, for chrissakes......US site is fine for lookin up entries/results etc but for past racing history etc etc gawdsakes specially when unfamiliar with site, but, since you made initial statements and clearly find the site is so easy, obviously very familiar with it, then how bout you post (cos I noticed you never answered questions) all of these 'plenty of average horses goin in 49' in here so we can all see, yeh?? you named 1!!!.....and for your info where did I mention horses goin in 49 or less are 'Stars', all I'm sayin is that's a bloody good time 1.49.4 hell anything under 1.50 has gotta be great, wish I had an 'average horse' who could do that on a fricken sloppy track!! let alone a good track, and given The Rocks can be a handful hey I'm lovin he ran good time, simple!

GOOOO! The Rocks......

Iraklis

So you are calling me a liar. Sounds like you think any horse that can break 50 is a great horse. So any trainer that has a claimer that can break 50 has wrongly classified the horse. I would love to see you tell those trainers how they have no idea.

i thought I would name nemisis as it should have been well known to any nz harness racing fan but it was obviously above your simple mind. Here is a list of this years sub 50 performers. Take out shartin and filibuster h plus a couple of others in there that go ok. There is a lot of very average horses in there who would be very non competitive in stake races. How would you like to own ghost pine? 8k in 7 starts  manage to break 50 and not even close to earning your keep.

P 3 3 0 0 39,950 1:48.1 s
MAJOR UPTREND 7 G P 13 5 3 3 91,500 1:49.0 f
NUCLEAR DRAGON 6 G P 13 2 3 1 34,220 1:49.0 f
HIGHALATOR 4 H P 12 4 2 1 52,170 1:49.0 m
BARIMAH A 8 G P 11 4 2 0 58,325 1:49.1 m
BLAZING BOBBY SOX 7 G P 12 4 2 2 45,660 1:49.2 f
RODEO ROMEO 6 H P 9 4 2 0 69,250 1:49.2 f
SICILY 6 G P 7 1 5 1 67,290 1:49.2 f
GREAT VINTAGE 10 H P 6 3 0 1 40,800 1:49.2 m
INVERSE HANOVER 4 M P 8 6 1 1 60,170 1:49.2 m
ART SCENE 4 H P 6 2 2 0 25,500 1:49.3 f
DANCIN YANKEE 10 H P 9 3 3 0 41,325 1:49.3 f
SHARTIN N 5 M P 11 9 1 0 343,975 1:49.3 f
SOMETIMES SAID 7 G P 10 3 1 0 35,800 1:49.3 f
JET AIRWAY 7 H P 16 10 2 0 111,660 1:49.3 s
FILIBUSTER HANOVER 4 G P 2 2 0 0 31,550 Q 1:49.3 m
IWILLMAKEYOUSAYWOW 6 G P 14 4 1 1 25,700 1:49.3 m
SANTIAGO STYLE 5 G P 12 3 3 1 29,805 1:49.3 m
FEELING CAM LUCKY 6 G P 13 4 1 1 43,045 1:49.4 f
JD'S MACCA LODGE 6 G P 5 2 1 0 9,225 1:49.4 f
SNOWBALL'S ROMEO 5 G P 15 2 4 3 39,125 1:49.4 f
VILLE VALO 5 G P 13 3 2 1 19,570 1:49.4 f
PHYSICALLYINCLINED 6 H P 10 2 2 0 39,196 1:49.4 s
GHOST PINE 7 H P 7 1 1 0 8,160 1:49.4 m

17 hours ago, 2Piper said:

There were some rather good animals Heaven Rocks beat home in that race. Boston Red Socks , Waisharki(sp) Hanover,  Western Fame. I see on the same card Christen Me ran 5th against an equally good field.  If you really follow the States racing you will know these two fields were full of talent.

If you really followed the states racing you would know that both Boston red rocks and wakazachi Hanover were 2-3 years passed there best. BBR was a very nice 2yo and hasn't delivered since. You may not be aware he has only won 1 race since 2016. Personally I hope he turns it around for his" new trainer"

WH while he was 1 of the top 3yo of his year he has never carried that on as an older horse. Last year he was racing way down in the classification system trying to regain his form. I had hoped he was turning it around with a win 2 weeks ago but not by the way he went at Chester on Sunday. Also western fame has been following the better ones around his whole career. Thought maybe another year older he might have strengthened up but was poor after his early burn on Sunday.

this series continues on Saturday at poco on. No heaven rocks a but there is a couple of better horses lining up. Dr j Hanover and Mach it so. In saying that Mach it so has waited his whole career for all the good ones to retire and last year as a 8yo he finally looked the goods. Just lucky no more ABM or WIJI around.

and if you really followed states racing you would realise that all eyes would be on the PAss that night were the real good horses are in action.

5 hours ago, maple h said:

If you really followed the states racing you would know that both Boston red rocks and wakazachi Hanover were 2-3 years passed there best. BBR was a very nice 2yo and hasn't delivered since. You may not be aware he has only won 1 race since 2016. Personally I hope he turns it around for his" new trainer"

WH while he was 1 of the top 3yo of his year he has never carried that on as an older horse. Last year he was racing way down in the classification system trying to regain his form. I had hoped he was turning it around with a win 2 weeks ago but not by the way he went at Chester on Sunday. Also western fame has been following the better ones around his whole career. Thought maybe another year older he might have strengthened up but was poor after his early burn on Sunday.

this series continues on Saturday at poco on. No heaven rocks a but there is a couple of better horses lining up. Dr j Hanover and Mach it so. In saying that Mach it so has waited his whole career for all the good ones to retire and last year as a 8yo he finally looked the goods. Just lucky no more ABM or WIJI around.

and if you really followed states racing you would realise that all eyes would be on the PAss that night were the real good horses are in action.

Nothing compares to SBSW in the States in class and race record but still only a champion in Classic years. Art Major had a truely great career . Granted Always B Miki comes close to being a true Champion but not quite in my eyes, world record in great conditions do help. WIJI had great potential but has been sidelined for around a year now. Sweet Lou would be my pick as the lastest Stateside star. None of these ever raced beyond being their 5yo season so why do you think dissing current Open Class pacers for lack of talent. They remain sound and competitive  . Think back to our top horses. Have Faith With Me was never right after his miracle mile win. Adore Me after her Menangle win. Vincent after  an Auckland Cup win. It's very hard for any horse to stay at the top.

Niatross seems to a common champion in the eyes  of those who remember him. I don't  know his stats but when most Stateside fans have him in their top 5 of all then he must have been so.

Maple, oh wind yuh neck in and grow up!!! no where here did I call you a liar right! (strike a nerve did I) never said the trainers know nothing either! you said it all! and nowhere did I ever say I followed racing in the States! I like to follow our Kiwibreds especially ones I am familiar with here and who are now in US, all I said in the first instance was your comment was bit harsh re horses goin 1.49 were average! and to call you on those comments of plenty 'of average horses' goin in 49' and I might add not in a nasty way either! but since you decided nasty is where its at then so be it!.....you however are the one with the very very 'simple mind' and showing that you have more than a 'problem' than most! keep taking those little white pills mate ok, and get plenty of exercise and fresh air!!!!.....'Sounds like I think any horse who can break 1.50 is a Champion' NO! once again that's not what I said, you did! you reaaaaally have problems with reading and understanding what is said don't you? now who's the simpleton! go back and read again what I did say, and you'll see yuh got yuh undies in twist over sweet F all!!!!

I have made one observation tho, you are sounding like, very much like another poster who no longer has the priviledge of being here....

Iraklis