RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Caper1144

Lazarus should dominate in North America

Biggest reason why. He could not have picked a better year to come over. The freeforall ranks are the worst I can remember. He will love the Meadowlands, Mohawk, Red Mile, Hoosier and Indiana. Pocono might be tough for him as it is a garbage pure speed track, but I suspect him to develop some major speed over here. Can't wait to see him race. 

Thank you Caper, that's some really good info we here in Kiwiland are really hopin our boy can show you guys what hes been doin here, and why we love him, I can't wait to see what his new trainer can get from him you lucky people are in for a treat, I kid you not :D

Cheers Iraklis

FarTooMuch, his mile racing aint that shabby, really, depending on who gets him to train in US I would imagine they will get what's needed from him, he's got brains (Mark mentioned this) has our Laz :D and I'm in no doubts he will learn what's needed fairly quickly, Laz is a trier, he has shown from racing here he'll do whats needed when its needed (so long as he's well) I personally believe he'll surprise alot who believe he is solely a stayin gun, his stayin guts will stand him in good stead and I for one can't wait to see this next chapter in his life.....anyone know who's guna get him re training etc?

Cheers Iraklis

24 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

FarTooMuch, his mile racing aint that shabby, really, depending on who gets him to train in US I would imagine they will get what's needed from him, he's got brains (Mark mentioned this) has our Laz :D and I'm in no doubts he will learn what's needed fairly quickly, Laz is a trier, he has shown from racing here he'll do whats needed when its needed (so long as he's well) I personally believe he'll surprise alot who believe he is solely a stayin gun, his stayin guts will stand him in good stead and I for one can't wait to see this next chapter in his life.....anyone know who's guna get him re training etc?

Cheers Iraklis

Have not seen anything as to who will train him over there.

FTMuch, oh true well that'd be good for The Laz, I seem to recall on one the harness sites reporting on Lazzie's sale etc mentioned Takter, hell coulda been MickG in his article even, I know recently there were some of Takter's horses in the results, I came across when searching for The Rocks etc from what I saw there seemed to be quite a few.....dare say someone will jump in with added info, I have to admit I don't know much bout Takter as trainer etc so spose I should jump online and do a bit of a recky  :D

Cheers Iraklis

37 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Hey FTMuch, Ron Burke was the other trainer mentioned as well as Takter......

Trains from about 4-6 bases withe main one being at The Meadowlands. Champion trainer in US a few times and trained NZ based stallion Sweet Lou

37 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Cheers Iraklis