RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Eagle Eye

Cawbourne Krusty wins Group 1 NZ Futurity

1 hour ago, legs&lashes said:

Huge effort by wee Krusty and Matt and Sarah.Congrats to Bro Bronson and Stu Dickinson.You have got a nice one there Bro!

AC

Thanks Brother she may just be the best we have had time will tell :)

On 5/11/2018 at 10:32 PM, Joe blogs said:

Look at your supporters 

But warren you won a race congrats 

Very very lucky paddy missed the start

Yes and no.

That was a brilliant win and there is no denying that.

Would Bigtime Paddy have won, with a better beginning? We will never know.

I am one of Paddy's greatest fans  but I do not think it would have beaten Krusty in that race.

And, let's face it. Krusty took luck out of the race by making that sensational beginning.

Congratulations to the entire team and a special word of praise for Matt Roberts who spoke so well in the post-race interview.

4 hours ago, Jape said:

Yes and no.

That was a brilliant win and there is no denying that.

Would Bigtime Paddy have won, with a better beginning? We will never know.

I am one of Paddy's greatest fans  but I do not think it would have beaten Krusty in that race.

And, let's face it. Krusty took luck out of the race by making that sensational beginning.

Congratulations to the entire team and a special word of praise for Matt Roberts who spoke so well in the post-race interview.

Thank you, that race blew me away the time she ran was quicker early and last section than her heat was won in, how she won it none of the other dogs would have beaten her on the night, time will tell but to do this on her 11th start is sensational. The training feat of Matty is nothing short of champion status, he is a prolific winning trainer of many dogs and of 3 of mine who we all know. Like Bobby said on his Facebook there’s a new Kid in Town Long live Queen Krusty cheers Warren Bronson 

On 11/05/2018 at 8:32 PM, Joe blogs said:

Look at your supporters 

Not sure what your point is but I have many supporters Joe Blogs don’t worry about me cheers Warren Bronson

693B38A7-FCCF-4C4A-962D-E7BBE857F223.png

35D961B0-F8F8-4B51-9937-A20974CBB952.png

On 5/11/2018 at 8:32 PM, Joe blogs said:

Look at your supporters 

joe do you know why the eight was scratched in the race is says bruising that cant be correct

On 5/11/2018 at 10:32 PM, Joe blogs said:

Look at your supporters 

13 hours ago, gary1 said:

joe do you know why the eight was scratched in the race is says bruising that cant be correct

You two really are losers aren't you? You have done nothing in this industry and try to bring down hard working, successful people because of this. If you spent as much time training your hounds as you do on here dogging successful participants, you might actually have achieved something.

1 hour ago, Mr. Blogs said:

You two really are losers aren't you? You have done nothing in this industry and try to bring down hard working, successful people because of this. If you spent as much time training your hounds as you do on here dogging successful participants, you might actually have achieved something.

Mr blog's 

I can tell by your stupid coment you have got know idea who i am 

1 hour ago, Joe blogs said:

Mr blog's 

I can tell by your stupid coment you have got know idea who i am 

I know exactly who you are Joe Blogs. You are a sore loser that is for sure. How about you go sort out your own problems before criticizing everyone else on here behind your keyboard? The amount of shit you spew out on here is quite funny. Why don't you say any of this at the track to the people you love criticizing's face?