RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pegasus 9

James MacDonald

On 5/8/2018 at 10:20 PM, Pegasus 9 said:

'Off the Track'   on Trackside 1  on  Monday  14th  May  at  7.30pm   on James MacDonald.   Really looking forward to that.

Enjoyed that and Chris Waller certainly has a very high opinion of James.  "Perfect" was the word used in answer to a question.

15 hours ago, Pegasus 9 said:

Enjoyed that and Chris Waller certainly has a very high opinion of James.  "Perfect" was the word used in answer to a question.

Enjoyed the program.... There was 1 thing I thought they could have picked up on and made something really good of it..

There was a photo of Brett Prebble and a very young James (apparently taken when Brett came out to NZ ride a few to see if they were purchasing material).... I think James's mum said Brett was his idol.???

Then when they showed Green Moon winning the Melbourne Cup with Prebble aboard and James finished 2nd on Fiorente, would have been neat if they had a little segment of Brett Prebble talking about his thoughts of James when a young fella way back then...

7 hours ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Enjoyed the program.... There was 1 thing I thought they could have picked up on and made something really good of it..

There was a photo of Brett Prebble and a very young James (apparently taken when Brett came out to NZ ride a few to see if they were purchasing material).... I think James's mum said Brett was his idol.???

Then when they showed Green Moon winning the Melbourne Cup with Prebble aboard and James finished 2nd on Fiorente, would have been neat if they had a little segment of Brett Prebble talking about his thoughts of James when a young fella way back then...

Agree, watched it tonight and thought it was a very good production.

Is his father still riding overseas  as there was not mention of him during the program?

Cheers.

Robert.

1 hour ago, Double R said:

Agree, watched it tonight and thought it was a very good production.

Is his father still riding overseas  as there was not mention of him during the program?

Cheers.

Robert.

If you google Brett McDonald  disqualified trainer,  Chris Dell Ruakaka fall. there will be a few answers

Has a full book of 9 rides at Rosehill on Saturday... 4 for Waller and 1 each for Snowden, Ryan and a "lesser known" trainer of Matthew Dunn.

But also riding 1 each for Gavenlock and Pepper.... who.???

Not something he could have probably done when riding for Goldolphin but I bet those 2 trainers are absolutely over the moon to get James's services and win, loose or draw then get great feedback on the horse.

Well done James and his agent...

James is back and watched his rides today and without doubt the best rider in this part of the world.Not knocking Hugh Bowman who is a great jockey but someone,Dont know who rated him the worlds best.I doubt he would have that accolade without Winks whom even I could win on.Chris Waller who is probably one of the best trainers in the world hasn't wasted time in getting James on and that paid divis today.My interest in Sydney racing is back

23 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Has a full book of 9 rides at Rosehill on Saturday... 4 for Waller and 1 each for Snowden, Ryan and a "lesser known" trainer of Matthew Dunn.

But also riding 1 each for Gavenlock and Pepper.... who.???

Not something he could have probably done when riding for Goldolphin but I bet those 2 trainers are absolutely over the moon to get James's services and win, loose or draw then get great feedback on the horse.

Well done James and his agent...

M. Dunn lesser known??? Where have you been? One of the best strike rates in Sydney after his raids on the Highway Series from his base at Murwillumbah (just south of the tweed). I think you’re ttp aren’t you? :) 

Lindsay,   James was really tested wasn't he in his first ride back ?

I reacon the Sky coverage of his rides, and  his two wins today will make Aussie National news and Thoroughbred RacingWebsites  across the world.

Cor Mac  ( so apptly named )  Race 1   James got his head down to beat a world class Kerrin  Mc Evoy on Smiling Manolito.
Then there was more. to come.

So we never ever know, do we ?

Next season  wont we all be so fortunate to see Bowman , Purton, Michael Walker , James McD,  K Mc E,

Craig Williams, Olly , Jason Collett( still to get a group One ),competing

Steve Autridge  will resist the urge to return to race riding.Training again on his own account the Champion two year old Trainer

will smile yet again

.Rumour has it that Steves's  foreman is an unemployed, ex blacksmith on the pension who trained a few Jumpers.

And a Champion filly called " Olga's Pal "

On 16/05/2018 at 5:31 PM, lindsay carston said:

James is back and watched his rides today and without doubt the best rider in this part of the world.Not knocking Hugh Bowman who is a great jockey but someone,Dont know who rated him the worlds best.I doubt he would have that accolade without Winks whom even I could win on.Chris Waller who is probably one of the best trainers in the world hasn't wasted time in getting James on and that paid divis today.My interest in Sydney racing is back

Lmao

erase all previous funniest posts ever, here it is sheep shearers, SCS in gold medal proportions....

unbelievable. 

On 5/10/2018 at 6:26 AM, Fartoomuch said:

I'm picking he will be visiting the stewards room early on in his comeback.

It was the same for McEvoy on his return to Sydney racing. Simply a case of fine tuning the reflexes in a practical environment which takes time given how tight they ride

Got  suspended at Kembla on Thursday but does not miss a Saturday meeting- odd perhaps or did he declare a clean sheet of late in mitigation??????