RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Big 4 Weekend Comp Entries/Results here...

17 hours ago, Charlie Bukowski said:

Hi ScooB Operator,

I am going to be off the grid next 4 or 5 days so can I please have my $25 Each Way on My Paisann at Caulfield R3 on Saturday,

Thanks and Regards ,

Charlie B

No worries will get it done for you... good luck too.

7 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Hi everyone paigezim was the only winner from the bets last week...going again today Flemington Race 3 $40 Win #14 Eclair Calling

Good luck hope it salutes....scooby.

Well done paigezim turned $40.00 into $104.00 good punting!!!!!!!!

Let me know what you want to do with your payment...thanks for your continued support.

On 5/19/2018 at 3:00 PM, scooby3051 said:

Well done paigezim turned $40.00 into $104.00 good punting!!!!!!!!

Let me know what you want to do with your payment...thanks for your continued support.

Hi Scooby.Ill probably invest the money on Saturday in Australia as NZ tracks are going to be a lottery this weekend I’m picking.

31 minutes ago, paigezim said:

Hi Scooby.Ill probably invest the money on Saturday in Australia as NZ tracks are going to be a lottery this weekend I’m picking.

Good on you... let it ride i say.... let me know what you want it on...yes NZ tracks are a lottery from now on.

I was lucky enough to win a bet on a comp and managed to return $100 dollars,so I told Scooby I would spend it and any return over the original $100 can go towards any future comps.Im no big punter so hopefully I can do something.

M11 R3 opt 113 $10 #2 Sasso Corbaro  @$3.90

M11 R4 opt 114 $10 #11 Falerina @$3.50

M11 R8 opt 118 $10 #8 I Thought So @$3.60

M12 R8 opt 128 $10 #8 Smooth Landing @$5.00

more soon 

4 minutes ago, paigezim said:

I was lucky enough to win a bet on a comp and managed to return $100 dollars,so I told Scooby I would spend it and any return over the original $100 can go towards any future comps.Im no big punter so hopefully I can do something.

M11 R3 opt 113 $10 #2 Sasso Corbaro  @$3.90

M11 R4 opt 114 $10 #11 Falerina @$3.50

M11 R8 opt 118 $10 #8 I Thought So @$3.60

M12 R8 opt 128 $10 #8 Smooth Landing @$5.00

more soon 

Lets hope you make tons... all the best to you and thanks for the offer and continued support...good luck for today...Scooby.

21 minutes ago, paigezim said:

Well the way my luck is today there’s not much hope for paint so looks like no return.Bugger.Sorry Scoobie 

No problem... all you can do i always say is do your best... not a problem sorry you never made some money either.