RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
greyhoundlover

Well well well D.Schofield

On 30/04/2018 at 5:39 PM, greyhoundlover said:

D. Schofield You are so quick to have a go at everybody but oh how the tides have changed. Why wouldn’t your three staff take hair samples ???? Your kennels second positive to methanphetamine; you should have got life.  As they say don’t throw stones where there are glass houses.

http://www.jca.org.nz/non-race-day-hearings/non-raceday-inquiry-riu-v-d-schofield-reserved-decision-dated-29-april-2018-chair-prof-g-hall

isn't it fascinating that the real haters come out of the closet like this. 

Sad time for Dennis and Pam.

well   well well.....Greyhound lover    yeah right, its small minded people that get there kicks and become  attention seeking key board warriors and hide.

19 hours ago, bus stop said:

2 year disqualification stands appeal dimissed

He has 1 month to get things in order - re home dogs etc.   Can still race dogs till then (8th June I think date is)

4 hours ago, Lindsay Joyce said:

We all know who the people are and facts.

But unfortunately the opportunists come out of the closet for self gratification. 

Thats appauling in my veiw.

We do know all the facts Lindsay,  unfortunately it has been extremely bad press for all the rule abiding people within the industry.  Greyhound racing is in a very fragile position due to very few people who have let the rest down, the sooner these people are weeded out the better.  

Denis knew the risk he was taking when he took a trainers licence out in his own name, for his son to continue to train under because his son had had his revoked, this is fraudulent and deceptive - unfortunately the RIU dropped the ball not straightening this out earlier,  if they had the whole industry wouldn’t be in front of the firing squad yet again.

5 hours ago, Lindsay Joyce said:

We all know who the people are and facts.

But unfortunately the opportunists come out of the closet for self gratification. 

Thats appauling in my veiw.

gee warren and lindsay joyce we dont know the facts but please tell us

16 hours ago, gary1 said:

gee warren and lindsay joyce we dont know the facts but please tell us

I don't give  a toss if I,m banned you are a ill mannered rude key board warrior DONT BRING ME INTO THIS GARY 1 as I have nothing to do WITH ELEGAL ACTIVITIES IN GREYHOUNDS, by the way how many group1 races have you won

3 hours ago, Eagle Eye said:

I don't give  a toss if I,m banned you are a ill mannered rude key board warrior DONT BRING ME INTO THIS GARY 1 as I have nothing to do WITH ELEGAL ACTIVITIES IN GREYHOUNDS, by the way how many group1 races have you won

Its Illegal to be correct... and guys please stop the trolling of each other...its be nice in here week....:rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, gary1 said:

i would take that back joycey and apologise

really laugh all you like remember the dogs you owned i think stewie trained one what happened same as dennis    funny thing is it joyce or bronson do  u remeber the trainer who had his first starter as a trainer and it returned a positive then never trained a dog after that

4 hours ago, gary1 said:

really laugh all you like remember the dogs you owned i think stewie trained one what happened same as dennis    funny thing is it joyce or bronson do  u remeber the trainer who had his first starter as a trainer and it returned a positive then never trained a dog after that

So now your attacking Stewie now gay1 and Denis has never trained any dog for me fact and who’s this first start bull how about answering what dogs you have personally owned :D

9 hours ago, Eagle Eye said:

So now your attacking Stewie now gay1 and Denis has never trained any dog for me fact and who’s this first start bull how about answering what dogs you have personally owned :D

now i dont think i said dennis trained a dog for you   and first start for a trainer please google cawbourne bolt  have you got a short memory

What a load of shit. 5.3 surely the riu are as guilty as those involved in a total shambles. You can be the man on the moon but as far as riu and rules concerned you are the trainer . Crazy situation that can and is likely to happen again and again ?

1 hour ago, firepipe said:

What a load of shit. 5.3 surely the riu are as guilty as those involved in a total shambles. You can be the man on the moon but as far as riu and rules concerned you are the trainer . Crazy situation that can and is likely to happen again and again ?

The biggest thing that worries me is at auckland were the riu are breaking there own rules with swabs...every trainer has the right to view water being put in there swab bottles..but at auckland we have a swab steward that says no...I have pre prepared bottles because that's what I do at the gallops and as he told me his integrity is beyond  reproach....love to see the day he gets a positive because there own guidelines in greyhound racing say you are untitled to view this..

3 minutes ago, Hound Fan said:

The biggest thing that worries me is at auckland were the riu are breaking there own rules with swabs...every trainer has the right to view water being put in there swab bottles..but at auckland we have a swab steward that says no...I have pre prepared bottles because that's what I do at the gallops and as he told me his integrity is beyond  reproach....love to see the day he gets a positive because there own guidelines in greyhound racing say you are untitled to view this..

By the way lorna at cambridge still does it the right way under our rules..

3 hours ago, firepipe said:

It will happen straight away if Pam Schofield is granted a license, she also lives 110km away!  

A lot of questions will be asked by applicants that haven’t been granted licenses due to following correct processes if she can get one!!! 

Come on NZGRA, give this industry some credibility!