RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Blue

Popplewell at the Jewels.

I see BP is hosting a pop-up  centre at the Jewels. Never heard him cover harness racing before.Unless he's done some serious homework I think maybe those who put the knife into Michael Geurin from time to time might find he doesn't really do such a bad job. Time will tell.

I'm only repeating some chit chat between BP and G. Simon on Saturday on the TV on this subject but I got the impression that BP is performing duties other than TV as his better half works for the Cambridge T.C.

As for MG you can rely on him " educating the masses " on the finer points of making money from ten winners, a fair portion of which will have Blue colours and will be wearing a nasal strip most of which will pay $2 or less.

It will however be a great spectacle and a great day out.

17 minutes ago, ivanthegreat said:

I'm only repeating some chit chat between BP and G. Simon on Saturday on the TV on this subject but I got the impression that BP is performing duties other than TV as his better half works for the Cambridge T.C.

As for MG you can rely on him " educating the masses " on the finer points of making money from ten winners, a fair portion of which will have Blue colours and will be wearing a nasal strip most of which will pay $2 or less.

It will however be a great spectacle and a great day out.

It will be a good day as usual  Ivan and I've never met anyone who went broke backing a winner. It's not like the AS Team win them all but their  record is impeccable  so only a fool would ignore it

18 hours ago, tim vince said:

I wouldn't underestimate brendan.there is a trotting pedigree in his family and he goes to trots.I would be very confident he will be very good.

He is a "Presenter"  not a form analyst Tim which is where people get mixed up at times on here.. I'm sure he will do a good job and lets hope "The Whale" is doing the tips, he does not what he is talking about, especially on the big days.

9 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

He is a "Presenter"  not a form analyst Tim which is where people get mixed up at times on here.. I'm sure he will do a good job and lets hope "The Whale" is doing the tips, he does not what he is talking about, especially on the big days.

I think you raise a good point re presenters  vs form analysts although trackside seems to blur the lines at times. 

There's a rumour that there was to be a live Box Seat on the Wednesday night before the jewels but this is now under review because Mick Guerin didn't want to participate in front of a live audience. He didn't like the possibility of getting any heckling from the audience. As I say, it's only a rumour.

1 hour ago, frankie said:

There's a rumour that there was to be a live Box Seat on the Wednesday night before the jewels but this is now under review because Mick Guerin didn't want to participate in front of a live audience. He didn't like the possibility of getting any heckling from the audience. As I say, it's only a rumour.

Couldn't he just talk over the top of them ?

On 5/2/2018 at 7:48 AM, frankie said:

Fairy. Wouldn't want that would we..? Or someone asking questions you can't answer....:rolleyes: