RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GOM

He's sure got some wheels

Incredible footage GOM. I really don't know much about the quality of opposition etc but agree that he looks super talented that 8 dog!! Next stop NZ?? Same could be said for the last video you uploaded too. 

The Board is looking along the lines not letting these type of dogs coming to NZ pity in a way as some in the past have turned out okay with the FOL. At Bathust one day and the bookie there told me that Little Mother wasnt the hardest of chaser at the bringing of her racing and we all know what she achived when sent over to the Coles Kennels. I think these types of dogs deserve a second chance on the FOL it saves them from been done away with.

Waiting on the negative feed back from the antis for these types of dogs been sent here.

I personally dont have a problem with dogs from ozz coing to nz. That fella in that clip looked like he wanted to play more than race.

Greyhounds are breed to race and as a small owner you want the best chance to get your dog to the track.

If i was an ozz owner and the risk was worth sending to nz then why not as it aint cheep to bring one into our country anymore.

Swift Fantasy is an example that got the greyhounds on mainstream media for all the right reasons.

I see the Roberts Kennel has had 3 put out in the last week

Maybe these trainers having to  train dogs with soft toys that are approved by the ASS is half the problem

The Racing is getting worse, and  punters are leaving in droves, last week in the  Wanganui distance heat  Christian Cyborg clearly  stopped chasing

Then with clear air in the final it tried it's heart out

I dont think christian cyborg stop chasing i just don't think it likes dogs around it so wonders all over the place

But with saying that i dont think it will see the 700 out in Auckland  and i also think the winner last night will struggle there as well

This is my opinion 

I can’t agree with you Joe, I thought cyborg was a very progressive run for its second ever 700m run,I thought the  heat run might knock it but it went better in the final, making ground on the winner.  Auckland is its home track and the track where it has gone some slashers!  I think the collar is right up its alley !!

I feel the age of Ring the Bell counts against it in the silver collar, (putting in 2 big distance races in a week like Wanganui)

I cant see anything strong or good enough to  push Dusty, unless a new import appeared out of the woodwork for the Silver Colar