RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Huey

New Stallions 2018

1 hour ago, Breeder said:

Good Galileo type to the eye

good family (any stallions?)

6 wins between 2000 and 2400m

not sure about times and turn of foot.

ok at a price I think for stayers but you will do your time making him 

Agree Dopey. If you got him at the right price and had some patience he could be OK. Also would need to check fertility --seems strange to me he is being sold by a big stud without trying him

( maybe just selling on behalf)

On 8/20/2018 at 9:58 PM, Dopey said:

Good Galileo type to the eye

good family (any stallions?)

6 wins between 2000 and 2400m

not sure about times and turn of foot.

ok at a price I think for stayers but you will do your time making him 

Half brother By Verglas - Silver Frost is a stallion and has produced Silverwave Group 1,2 and 3 winner and multiple Group Placings in France, and several other black type performers. 

I find it hilarious the La Zip rips into El Doute about running a 1:22 class record at Rosehill and then goes on to praise Dalghars daugter Astara for holding the NZ track record for a 2yo 0ver a mile...really? Wow!!  how many 2yo races are run over a mile? Answer next to none 

On 4/27/2018 at 11:33 AM, La Zip said:

Was lucky enough to see Time Test on consecutive visits to the UK...in the stables at Roger Charlton at Beckhampton and then saw him win the Joel Stakes on the Rowley Mile  -outstanding.  I actually thought at the time he would make a nice stallion for the NZ market....he comes from Juddmonte's best family and is a lovely son of Dubwai....he should be a good horse for all breeders. Good luck to LA Stud....great place to breed and rear horses!  

I think he could be a great sire in NZ but in my humble opinion he needs Pins or Danehill mares. Dubawi cross does well in Oz with Danehill and look at Shrikandi or Pop Star Princess, Pins or Snippet bloodlines. He is an oustanding individual but that does not guarantee success.