RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

Well Done Nigel Tiley

59 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

Fantastic effort to train Megablast to win the Easter fresh up and gets the quinella with Brighton.

Congratulations Nigel.  

Have a blast tonight. 

& Well done Sam Collett winning the Jockeys Challenge with 4 rides (Incl Brighton) at $81 opening. 

21 hours ago, barryb said:

& Well done Sam Collett winning the Jockeys Challenge with 4 rides (Incl Brighton) at $81 opening. 

Azaboy and Brighton Bazza? 2/4 ? You work for statistics NZ ? 

27 minutes ago, barryb said:

No mate, just a tad sharper than you.

She had 4 rides across 8 races, thats why she was $81 opening odds which I happily took.

As a bloody rough  spec you got paid but talk about hit and hope. You think you need to describe why she was 80s? :rolleyes: Blind Freddy could see the bookies thought 5 or 6 points would never be enough hence let her out,didn’t stop you though:D come on bazza you don’t always need to try to belittle others to make yourself feel better,we can see generally your pretty clued up

16 minutes ago, Gruff said:

As a bloody rough  spec you got paid but talk about hit and hope. You think you need to describe why she was 80s? :rolleyes: Blind Freddy could see the bookies thought 5 or 6 points would never be enough hence let her out,didn’t stop you though:D come on bazza you don’t always need to try to belittle others to make yourself feel better,we can see generally your pretty clued up

I took her the basis that I thought she could get 2 home and maybe place in another, Brighton was the one I thought would struggle to run a place. So I banked on 7 winning it at worst. & yes Gruff at $81 its hit and hope as is any bet generally above $9.99. I thought she was about a 5% chance of winning it.

The tab overpaying on results isn’t uncommon,and it’s the only time I would ever take advantage of an error,the operators paying out the wrong amount always costs them personally and there are scum out there who would take their money without blinking an eyelid:angry:

26 minutes ago, barryb said:

I took her the basis that I thought she could get 2 home and maybe place in another, Brighton was the one I thought would struggle to run a place. So I banked on 7 winning it at worst. & yes Gruff at $81 its hit and hope as is any bet generally above $9.99. I thought she was about a 5% chance of winning it.

Brighton apparently was working up a storm which must of negated his dislike of the going? In the right part of the track to,big run. I tend to take their market price fairly loosely ,it’s only their opinion and if they havnt done their homework they leave the door open.Wins a win

8 minutes ago, Gruff said:

The tab overpaying on results isn’t uncommon,and it’s the only time I would ever take advantage of an error,the operators paying out the wrong amount always costs them personally and there are scum out there who would take their money without blinking an eyelid:angry:

Yes , well obviously I got an Xmas pressie from the TAB yesterday as they certainly did payout the $81