RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
lamour

JESS SMITH

Since Jess Smith joined HRNZ I notice there is a bit more going on. 

She appears to be trying to increase the ownership base with more info on ownership and how to get into it, and hopefully reaching beyond normal horse racing people..

This is a positive and much needed strategy.    Great to see people with drive and enthusiasm. 

2 hours ago, lamour said:

Since Jess Smith joined HRNZ I notice there is a bit more going on. 

She appears to be trying to increase the ownership base with more info on ownership and how to get into it, and hopefully reaching beyond normal horse racing people..

This is a positive and much needed strategy.    Great to see people with drive and enthusiasm. 

Anything would be an improvement on the usual HRNZ stupor.......:rolleyes:

Jess is doing a great job - worked alongside her at Methven yesterday for the owners day and she is certainly doing all she can to promote ownership.  Nice to be able to send our latest syndicate opportunity out through HRNZ as it only goes to people who request info and that isn't "advertising".  The approved syndicator route is too hard.

I have a Muscle Hill filly and two full brothers in blood to Dark Horse - flick Jess an email so she can send to you :-)

18 minutes ago, enteebee said:

Jess is doing a great job - worked alongside her at Methven yesterday for the owners day and she is certainly doing all she can to promote ownership.  Nice to be able to send our latest syndicate opportunity out through HRNZ as it only goes to people who request info and that isn't "advertising".  The approved syndicator route is too hard.

I have a Muscle Hill filly and two full brothers in blood to Dark Horse - flick Jess an email so she can send to you :-)

No advertising Neil;)