RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Yir Tiz

LEG 3 (Terminating)    ***$500 Betting Voucher*** ENTRIES HERE!!

3 hours ago, puha said:

R6 Hastings no8 comin’through.               

R7 Hastings no2 Salamanca

R6 Randwick no7 comin’ through :) 

Puha  I am checking your entry,  I think you mean R7 at Sydney and that is how I am recording your entry...if you mean R6 #7 that is the OAKS and #7 is Contessa Vanessa.

I will give you until 3pm to change if you have done a OOOOOP's, please confirm your 3rd choice. by PM as we are getting up to 4 pages  of entries at 11.30 

2 minutes ago, Punter Pete said:
  • Hawkes Bay  R6...no1...Nymph Monte
  • Sydney..........R6...no7...Countess Vanessa
  • Sydney..........R7...no7...Five to Midnight
  •  

Pete I am taking your entry on the horses names R7 is the QEII and Five 2 midnight is in the cup R8

Howdy :) and cheers YT

SYD  (OAKS )  - Race #6  (4.25)    #2  Hiyaam

SYD  (QEII)     - Race #7  (5.05)     #4  Ambitious

SYD  (CUP)     - Race #8  (5.45)     #20  Ormito

21 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Poor old  Newmarketloser must be doing himself in from the cesspit...what a huge turnout for your comp Yir Tiz...great to see so many contributors here participating...plenty of good things to come in the coming months too..

YES!! very pleasing to get such a good response , hopefully Consensus can at least get up for 3rd or better and the "comp coffers" will look better than anticipated ;) going forward.

If Mrs Cubes is allowed an entry she wants ....

Hastings Race 1...#7...Rusty in Melbourne

Hastings Race 7...#8...Akoya

Sydney Race 8...#3...Libran

The Cubemeister wants please....

Hastings Race 6...#10...Richie McHorse

Sydney Race 7...#3...Humidor

Sydney Race 8...#2...Who shot the Barman

Cheers and thanks to sponsors and scorers and organisers....

1 minute ago, Cubes said:

If Mrs Cubes is allowed an entry she wants ....

Hastings Race 1...#7...Rusty in Melbourne

Hastings Race 7...#8...Akoya

Sydney Race 8...#3...Libran

The Cubemeister wants please....

Hastings Race 6...#10...Richie McHorse

Sydney Race 7...#3...Humidor

Sydney Race 8...#2...Who shot the Barman

Cheers and thanks to sponsors and scorers and organisers....

Since Mrs Cubes allows Mr Cubes to attend the races in a fervent attempt to square the ledger....OF Course she can and also have lifetime entry to my comps Cubes!!!!

OK guys , we are about to launch for the day with R1 looming at Hawkes Bay, good luck as we have quite a spread of selections in this first option.

*****Please Note****  from here if there is a bit of a ballsup between your numbers and the named runner I will be recording the named runner as your entry, if thats even a screw up I will allot you something and will not be discussing it, apologies but this is a bit of a task collating it all for scoring. I have let a couple know that they have done a OOOOP's but we are getting close to close off for the bulk of entries. I'm trying to be as fair as I can though.

Hey thanks though ,it is a well supported comp!!.

3 hours ago, Yir Tiz said:

Puha  I am checking your entry,  I think you mean R7 at Sydney and that is how I am recording your entry...if you mean R6 #7 that is the OAKS and #7 is Contessa Vanessa.

I will give you until 3pm to change if you have done a OOOOOP's, please confirm your 3rd choice. by PM as we are getting up to 4 pages  of entries at 11.30 

Puha it is close off time and have not heard from you, I am going with your 3rd choice as #7 in the QEII Comin' Through , apologies if you meant Contessa Vanessa but  have to draw a line somewhere.