RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jimbob

Ring the Bell

Ahh jimbob...thanks for the tip mate. I'm gunna rush out and put the house on because you've already shown on this thread how good a judge you are! :P

Why do I get the feeling you've just put the mockers on!?  GO RTB! Or C.C or N.Rose!! 

41 minutes ago, Lowdown said:

Ahh jimbob...thanks for the tip mate. I'm gunna rush out and put the house on because you've already shown on this thread how good a judge you are! :P

Why do I get the feeling you've just put the mockers on!?  GO RTB! Or C.C or N.Rose!! 

I am a much better judge than what you think, Dusty was the big improver

Dusty Gambler was always going to be the big improver because he was well below his best last week. 45.07 is just a run and in his two previous assignments at Cambridge he set two track records over 650m and 747m and his times around two turn tracks in Australia were super so any astute form merchant would have realised that.

Before someone takes me to task re. the 747m record the current recognised one is impossible, it's a furphy hand timed one and someone definitely had their hand on more than the clock that night.