RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Hey Hey Hey!

We gotta race on our hands in trot Fri :D The Spur, Temporale, Sunny Ruby (great to see her in there) OneOverDaMoon (come on the boy), all the guns on display oh boy oh boy I can't wait.....a whole heap of AllStars beauts in there too what a night you lucky southerners are in for specially those seein it live.......

GOOOOO! The Spur! GOOOOO! Temporale! c'mon Ruby give it to em! (sorry just had to throw that in saw her kickin ass live and boy she's summit to watch, I am torn, but at her best she would give any of these a fright)

Cheers Iraklis

Look at the last two runs of Harriet of Mot and the way she was beaten in the Dominion Handicap and you will look no further. Go Hattie.

Edited by iwmcn
why am I being edited please.?

Congrats on the Spurs win. Commiserations to Enheim. 

Sadly for Hattie having to change ground to take the rails run in the straight was enough to put her off stride.

She was cruising.

Next time perhaps.?.

Hattie will win a really big one soon Ivan. She could just be the fastest trotter racing at thepresent time . You have done agreat service to the industry not only through breeding great horses and supporting syndicates but through support through clubs and administration battling often against the odds to keep harness racing going in areas where it has been battling. the industry lacks true visionaries such as you. I cannot understand any reason why  your comments need checking. If you go I wil certainly follow. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!