RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GOM

Congratulations Team Cole

What a wonderful win from a great dog. Congratulations to the Coles, Craig and all concerned. Home bred as well' The run for third from Levi was almost as good, huge effort all round

Now add the Lois Henley , the Graham Hayden-Holmes, and the  Palmerston North Gold cup plus chuck in a few more grade races and can anyone think  of a more successful day for a trainer in NZ ?

What  a successful brood Romberg Lass has been. And to think she never won a race past sprint distance. Throw's some theories out the window. Went to some great studs though.

Congratulations are very much in order. An outstanding day.

I have considered Paddy the best greyhound in NZ for some time and he is now at the top of his game. Craig has a very handy litter to work with but just now Paddy has their measure.

What's next?

On ‎1‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 1:33 PM, Jape said:

Congratulations are very much in order. An outstanding day.

I have considered Paddy the best greyhound in NZ for some time and he is now at the top of his game. Craig has a very handy litter to work with but just now Paddy has their measure.

What's next?

lol that's a big call considering, yes well done to Paddy winning Derby, but he got beaten in the big ones:) to Craigs Boys more than once in the Group1s cheers

22 hours ago, Eagle Eye said:

lol that's a big call considering, yes well done to Paddy winning Derby, but he got beaten in the big ones:) to Craigs Boys more than once in the Group1s cheers

Very true but I did say "just now" and that was shown in the way Paddy went past Craig's best in both heat and final.

However, I have heard that AA may not have been at his best and I see he has been scratched from today's meeting. Nothing serious I gather but a niggle is a concern at the elite level.

Speaking of which, what a line-up at 6.56 this evening at Addington!

There are many ifs and buts when choosing your picks in that one. A field job, perhaps, to start the quaddie?

Wow! What a run! Outstanding!

29.82 official time. I don't think even Paddy would have got near Tom tonight

Incidentally, Miss Koonawarra set the benchmark back in May 2008 in 29.78.

45 minutes ago, alltheway!!! said:

I think its very hard to say any of them are better than one another. Paddy and the bale dogs have all had their day in the sunshine. It tends to be a case of whos better on the day than whos better overall

Also about the track and draw also!!

I should have realised this earlier that Tom Tee broke Sergio's c5 record set in November 2010 of 29.83.

A worthy record-holder indeed. I stand corrected as I don't have all my info at hand as I used to but I believe Tom Tee may well have become the most consistent greyhound at Addington over the 520m,  having broken the 30 second barrier several times. I will check that out when time allows.

(By the way, Miss Koonawarra was a very precocious c2 when she set the track record).

18 hours ago, alltheway!!! said:

I think its very hard to say any of them are better than one another. Paddy and the bale dogs have all had their day in the sunshine. It tends to be a case of whos better on the day than whos better overall

To true love all those dogs, who wouldn't, I cant wait for my Girl to run in the Oaks this year she's had 5 starts for four wins so far fingers crossed gets up one more grade to get a chance of a start, not up with these boys yet, but a strong on the pace big girl, cheers:)

8 hours ago, Eagle Eye said:

To true love all those dogs, who wouldn't, I cant wait for my Girl to run in the Oaks this year she's had 5 starts for four wins so far fingers crossed gets up one more grade to get a chance of a start, not up with these boys yet, but a strong on the pace big girl, cheers:)

Lol fastest of the night lol faster than Paddy lol cheers

19 hours ago, Eagle Eye said:

are you talking about Krusty Wazza? as Rosso said owned by Stu not you so I am confused if that is the dog?

11 hours ago, greyhoundlover said:

By .01. Lots faster lol...  This is supposed to be a post congratulating team Cole. Do not need to make it about something else. Start your own thread... 

What’s with such hatefulness lover, relax it is about paddy, krusty ran faster lol