RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
The Diceman Cometh

The Kiwi girls taking over Singapore

though I wish them both the best of luck an I admire both of them greatly, it may be a tad premature to say they are taking over Singapore...

neither has recorded  winner ...yet! Cant wait for that to change.

Yes best of luck to them. They all do our industry proud.

Us Kiwis have a strong footprint up there in the lion city with nz bred horses, Trainers like Walker, Gray, Marsh, Logan.

Jockeys like Grylls & Collett and stable staff like Gus Clutterbuck and I think Robbie Hewitson is also there I think.

Also now a number 1 race caller up there now the previous caller left. Kiwi Proud here

16 hours ago, MrBigStuff said:

Yes best of luck to them. They all do our industry proud.

Us Kiwis have a strong footprint up there in the lion city with nz bred horses, Trainers like Walker, Gray, Marsh, Logan.

Jockeys like Grylls & Collett and stable staff like Gus Clutterbuck and I think Robbie Hewitson is also there I think.

Also now a number 1 race caller up there now the previous caller left. Kiwi Proud here

And a word of commisseration to NZ owners Graham Mackie and Trish Dunnell  with two recent Singapore champions Spalato and Gilt Complex.

Both breaking down when at the height of their performances. Quite shocking the event in Dubai with Gilt Complex.