RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Wuhey some good racin Sat.....

Guest Hunterthenutter
37 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

EW Smokey in the Easter

Probably won't even look at Hawera.

easter cup ew smokey

9 hours ago, Hunterthepunter said:

whats a good place bet in the cup Saturday  then???

I have a modicum on Buster Brady at 3.'s. He has won and placed at the distance.He was 5th beaten 8 lengths in the Cup behind Lazarus so if he can bring that form on Saturday he looks value to me.

On another note what say the All Stars bashers about them co sponsoring the Easter Cup this year or is this another silence is golden moment from them all.

1 hour ago, Fartoomuch said:

I have a modicum on Buster Brady at 3.'s. He has won and placed at the distance.He was 5th beaten 8 lengths in the Cup behind Lazarus so if he can bring that form on Saturday he looks value to me.

On another note what say the All Stars bashers about them co sponsoring the Easter Cup this year or is this another silence is golden moment from them all.

Agree buster, liked the way he ran on last start

Guest Hunterthenutter
2 hours ago, Portfolio said:

Agree buster, liked the way he ran on last start

agree buster likes 2mile my wee man sit parked last 1800min invercargill cup for second  loves 2mile trip

On 3/28/2018 at 10:03 AM, Iraklis said:

Hey hey guys, we've sent TonyH and Temporale south for a reconnoitre behind enemy lines in the Trot :D and we get another look at the youngster EnhanceYourCalm (can't wait for this fella to come north), TurnItUp gets another go round and MoreTheBetter gets another shot at AltaOrlando, AllStars got some crackers in for the day should be good front an centre with a few coldies great way to spend the day.....

GOOOOOO!!!! TonyH and Temporale!!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

Perhaps not quite as ardent as you Iraklis but he's a great little horse, rarely does anything wrong and from memory has only ever finished further back than 5th on a couple of occasions. Given his ownership I think he will move to Aussie before long. Could be wrong though. Not sure he can overcome the 30m handicap though. These days with front horses, trotters or pacers, coming home in 58 or better, anything 3 or 4 lengths away at the turn just cant seem to quite make up the leeway. He must be in the finish though, simply on the basis of honesty.

Blue mate, yes he is he's really stepped up I all but pushed him home in his races in aus ;) and I hope not (re move to aus) gawd just really gettin into watchin him run, the Iceman will give him his best shot, the boy will do the rest :D

Cheers Iraklis