RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Matamata Comp

Weasel could pick 4 horses in each of the seven races and be lucky to get 3 winners so..

$75 up for grabs , pick one horse in each race,and like most of my comps the points are allocated on placing,so 1st is one point , 12th 12 points. The winner is the person with the least points .In the likely event of a draw the one with the roughest winner wins , and if that’s shared the one who can post the rider of the third horse in the 1980 Auckland Cup first (can only be done after the start of race seven if your confident:D

scratchings go on rank outsider but if you pick tonight you get the fav :o ( not includ blue breeze,I am Gracie)......polite contestants only please,cheers thanks anything bar insults( even though I may deserve them from time to time :)

17 hours ago, Gruff said:

Anyone keen to score this feel free I will be working,Thanks in advance:)

Might be a bit of work involved there Gruff - why not ask entrants to post if their total is less than 30(?). Then you can double check those who claim to have done well ?

Thanks for the comp btw

What chance do I have with only one pick per race, Gruff? Well, at least I'm game to have a crack..hopefully will get lower points than you! LOl

August Edition

Pierrocity

Valante

Rikki Tikki Tavi

Brookbars

Travimyfriend

It’s Destiny’s Child

Smart Dragon

Pierrocity

Blue Breeze

Save The Date

Lovelight

Seventh Up

Its Destinys Child

Good luck everyone. Clue to the rider of the third horse in the 1980 Auckland Cup- he was a renowned rider of front runners. Ha Ha!

Race 1: No. 9, Light Shadow.

Race 2: No.7. Lady Shabeel.

Race 3: No.7. Splendido.

Race 4: No.1. Yearn.

Race 5: No.3. Battle Royal

Race 6: No.3. Thee Auld Floozie.

Race 7: No.3 Kitaya.

Cheers.

Robert.