RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Centrofold

Yalumba Stakes

What did you think of Master OReilly's run? He looks on track for the Caulfield Cup.

I think Danny O'Brien will substitute Master O'Reilly for one of his weaker horses......as Master O'Reilly probably wants to enjoy Caulfield Cup Day and watch the race with a few of his mates.

Thats how it works isn't it Jane?

All of his runs this prep have been great looking ahead to the caufield, will be at peak fitness and would have to be in the top 3 picks up their with Predatory Pricer who will be very hard to beat with Maldivian and Daffodil, I see Speed Gifted is a 6.6 fav on betfair... massive unders!!! will pay more on the day.

The money for Predatory Pricer is massive overs. I like the way he has been racing handy and sticking on nicely. That suits the Caulfield Cup big time. Last three horses to beat him are Heart of Dreams, Whobegotyou and Efficient (the last two only by a head). None of thoses horses are in his opposition for the Caulfield and he drops 4kgs. Yet you can get $7 for him! Draw is what matters.

The quote of $6.60 on Speed Gifted, is a guess..The trainer has said he may not even run, so there won't be money coming on him, until the field is finalised. Think he will start a clear favorite if he runs, and the track is around the dead mark...Bolted in when unsuited by the heavy track in Sydney, has swayed me into thinking he might be a clear top pick in the stayers this season.

Track conditions and barriers will play a big part. Nothing really came home great on Saturday, but the track should suit the swoopers by the time the Cup rolls around this week.

Track conditions and barriers will play a big part. Nothing really came home great on Saturday, but the track should suit the swoopers by the time the Cup rolls around this week.

Canny, don't forget to factor in that the Caulfield folk occasionally install a nice sharp camera into their Cup favourite's starting stall...

From watching the Yalumba on Saturday I reckon that it'll be Vision and Power winning the Cox Plate.

He looked gone at the turn into the straight and still made an immense amount of ground on the leaders in the final 200m of the race.

What did you think of Master OReilly's run? He looks on track for the Caulfield Cup.

Seemed to take a while to get going so the extra distance should suit. I wonder if the Caulfield Cup or Melbourne Cup is the main goal?