RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Trump

Golden Slipper F4 Challenge

Ok Everyone. BarryB has exposed his true colours and not entered into the Spirit of this Comp. It's what I expected. So, we'll proceed regardless and let him watch the Dapto dogs. (He won't admit it it but I bet he watches the Slipper).

21 hours ago, barryb said:

Be waiting a while Trumpie for me as I have zero interest in reasearching a race I have no intention of betting in. 

You're an embarrassment to Barry B's all over the world. Research? Haven't you ever heard of "a bit if fun?"

On 3/21/2018 at 0:38 PM, Tauhei Notts said:

10 - 1 - 3  - 15

Rather similar to Al Feilding above.

Steve at 6pm tomorrow  you will be at The Matamata Reunion...when the slipper is Run. I will have my Transistor Radio  looking for you.

I think that Written By beats the Filly even with the 2kg. .Your wonderful Dad, Jack always said a Good Colt Beats a good filly.At Level weights.

Terrific Day tomorrow....Steve    I am hoping The Prize Goal isn't a typical Bludging  Ekraar gelding !

Black Kirrama refers to the Matamata College centenary reunion.  In 1964 a boy was expelled from that school for being a bookmaker. He later became our country's best handicapper, making Strickland look like Thickland.  He just loving taking money off punters who bet in six pences and shillings on Count Rendered and Messmate horses.  He was the same year as the breeder of El Segundo, another  bloke who ran Waikato Racing Club for many years and another bloke who took Matamata Racing Club out of the Trac fiasco.

2 hours ago, barryb said:

Here you go Trumpie

Took me 30 secs to find them, If I win I will invite you along for the dinner Trumpie.

Good boy Barry - you're a good sport after all (even if you don't declare the Slipper a great race :) 

Interesting so far. 7 have got Sunlight on top but none have identical next 3 in order. 6 have got Written By on top but none have identical next 3 in order. Shows how great minds differ :) 

1 minute ago, Trump said:

Interesting so far. 7 have got Sunlight on top but none have identical next 3 in order. 6 have got Written By on top but none have identical next 3 in order. Shows how great minds differ :) 

I see you have gone away from her Trumpy. Heavy track must be a query, but plenty in that boat.

Written By still the one to beat, but I'll be taking them on with Aylmerton and Performer......;)

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

I see you have gone away from her Trumpy. Heavy track must be a query, but plenty in that boat.

Written By still the one to beat, but I'll be taking them on with Aylmerton and Performer......;)

The Slow track opens it up a bit and there are some very good 2yo's in the race, trained by astute people. I "WILL" be having an exotic around the two favs winning, but I think this year there might be a boilover - it's ripe for it.