RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guest 2Admin2

Oaks Day Comp Results

Guest 2Admin2

By my reckoning only Gruff and Harro entries are live after the first.

Gruff the only one alive.

Daytona Red - win

Montoya Star - win

Dama Zorro

Volks lightning 

Belle du nord

1 hour ago, 2Admin2 said:

Geez not many people on course at Trentham!!

There was cold breeze blowing so everyone was inside. 

I thought a good crowd and a great atmosphere. 

Before the Oaks, the turnover both on-course and off-course was up and I bet anything that it would have gone further ahead give the quality field. 

It was great racing throughout the day with some genuine top class winners. 

Yes, I would like to thank all of the participants, 63 in total for a fun day. 

So many of you seemed genuinely thrilled to be involved, so with what Scooby is offering going forward, we are all in for some fun. 

Thank you to Yir Tiz, Poundforpound and Scooby for your support, I have enjoyed the ride. :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

It's great.  A competition that no one could possibly win.

I guess you will be putting up a nice prize for a competition next week that will be a little easier to win  

Count me in to participate! Will it be on NZ Racing or Aussie Racing, as I want to start studying? LOL

24 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

Have ever thought about the fact that your negativity isn’t necessary, but more importantly, it is impacting on this site!

Just my opinion. 

Liz

1 hour ago, Insider said:

Yes, I would like to thank all of the participants, 63 in total for a fun day. 

So many of you seemed genuinely thrilled to be involved, so with what Scooby is offering going forward, we are all in for some fun. 

Thank you to Yir Tiz, Poundforpound and Scooby for your support, I have enjoyed the ride. :rolleyes:

Yes it has been great being involved in this and the response was very satisfying!!. Personally i  can;t wait for the next one/s.

25 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

He’s the same loser that slammed HQ after my numerous sponsored prizes.

Ignore the loser, his attitude says everything about him.

Ok P4P put up a Million dollars for whoever picks the whole card next weekend at NZ's premier meeting.

3 hours ago, 2Admin2 said:

Geez not many people on course at Trentham!!

Actually I have to thank you...after reading this post from you earlier I was looking at the big race at Gosford...lo and behold I see a horse called "can't find snippy", hmmm I thought to myself...I know where snippy is and duly placed a lazy $ 50 a place on it at 18s. Guess what?...it just ran  3rd. I enclose the proof as you do seem to doubt what most people say  but thanks for the $900 perhaps it will go toward more comps .

17 Mar 18 18:36   O  
1008 Final Fld Top3 Deductions Apply
  FPW       $50.00   14 Can't Find Snippy (6) @$18.00   $50.00   17 Mar 18

I was just thinking that when my horse ran in the Oaks there was a huge crowd.  If you looked past the birdcage in front of the public stand today geez even P4P could have counted the spectators.

31 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

Ok P4P put up a Million dollars for whoever picks the whole card next weekend at NZ's premier meeting.

You really are in the minority in here thank god... better head off over to Bletch land much more your type of nasty keyboard warriors.

1 hour ago, 2Admin2 said:

Not bad 63 entries including the biggest naysayer himself...for a comp you say nobody could win.... please tell us you comp that you will be running and the prize...so we can all poke fun at that too.

10 minutes ago, Peter R S said:

Seems someone picked 4 winners in the members draw and won $50k, it’s taken a few years but shows it can happen. How many of these were the races in this race cafe comp?

I believe that it was on the last 4 races today, so three of them were in our comp. 

15 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Not bad 63 entries including the biggest naysayer himself...for a comp you say nobody could win.... please tell us you comp that you will be running and the prize...so we can all poke fun at that too.

That's fine but I'm with N1MUE on this one but you banned him.  Like him I'm just pointing out that picking five winners is very hard to do.  Perhaps a better option was for every entry the sponsors put up a $1 multi.  As you point out it would have only cost $62.

The winner would have taken home $1,300.  Just saying.

2 hours ago, 2Admin2 said:

Harry Hindsight reckons this looked one comp that could of been, if people had listened to Leo that was the hardest leg, the rest as obvious as you like.Ferrandos trial win was sensational. Few noses but that’s racing:ph34r: