RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Sighted

T K Allan - Done it!

2 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Well done TK not many of the experts that have been bagging you in here would ever know how hard it is to achieve what you have....hope they keep coming.

It was great to be on course to see him win his 1000th, and see the presentation made to him by Noel Harris, an hour or so later in front of his jockey friends and those in attendance. Comment was made "the next 1000 will be harder"!!!

Cheers.

Robert.

2 minutes ago, hedley said:

You Beauty T.K., just keep up the good work..you've been riding very well on average cattle,  congratulations!

Geez Hedley everytime I think you are dead and gone to hell you pop up!

Huge achievement - and great marketing ploy keeping us hanging on like that - tuned into every jolly race meeting this side of the black stump for the last how many weeks ... hope NZTR gave you a cut of that Tony :lol:

But seriously - a huge feat and something to be very proud of. 

J.

2 hours ago, Insider said:

Tony, we are thrilled for you.

Hopefully you will go right on with it tomorrow at Trentham with Gorbachev. in the St Ledger. 

Now wouldn't that be a turn-up for the naysayers.

I think he will win. Reasons... ran 3rd last year as a 3yo when lightly raced now 4yo also lightly raced but stronger and tougher.

Big decision for Allan does he kick him to keep the trail. I think he can afford to push him a bit early as long as there are no idiots going forward. Can't see Felaar beating Gorbachov.