RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Insider

New Oaks Day Competition....

15 minutes ago, uneasy said:

I suggest you take a $5 multi to return $62k in the unlikely event you get all 5

yep probably worth us all taking even a $1 multi with our 5 picks, because if you manage to pull that one off you'd want something better than a meal at HQ and $400 betting money  (no disrespect to the people putting up their hard earned)

I think you can pretty confidently say that nobody will pick all 5 winners

39 minutes ago, N1MUE said:

yep probably worth us all taking even a $1 multi with our 5 picks, because if you manage to pull that one off you'd want something better than a meal at HQ and $400 betting money  (no disrespect to the people putting up their hard earned)

I think you can pretty confidently say that nobody will pick all 5 winners

So don't enter then...very simple...thats what pisses me off, someone does something to create a bit of fun and someone always has to poo hoo it... unbelievable...

You should stay over at the other site, you fit in well....as well as a few others who like to play both sides.

Don't enter your entry won't be accepted...thanks.

Whoa massive over-reaction!  I said no disrespect to those who've put up their hard earned - did you miss that?

Simply observing that if you are good enough to pick 5 from 5 you deserve a big reward so go out and bet a dollar.

I've run competitions on the tipping forum and put up my own hard earned, so don't need your ire.  Cheers

3 minutes ago, N1MUE said:

Whoa massive over-reaction!  I said no disrespect to those who've put up their hard earned - did you miss that?

Simply observing that if you are good enough to pick 5 from 5 you deserve a big reward so go out and bet a dollar.

I've run competitions on the tipping forum and put up my own hard earned, so don't need your ire.  Cheers

Just get tired of unappreciative nay sayers...cheers.

8 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

So don't enter then...very simple...thats what pisses me off, someone does something to create a bit of fun and someone always has to poo hoo it... unbelievable...

You should stay over at the other site, you fit in well....as well as a few others who like to play both sides.

Don't enter your entry won't be accepted...thanks.

So my entry will not be accepted Boss Man......is that correct?

Felaar - St Ledger 

Symphonic - Cuddle 

Scott Base - Gunieas 

Akoya - Lightening 

Treasure - Oaks 

Thanks guys and best of luck P4P with Felaar, he looks the goods. 

Breaking news: TREASURE IS OUT OF THE OAKS. 

Grego I am so sorry for you with regard to the other competition. 

And for myself I had a very good bet on her at good odds immediately after she won at Taranaki, so I am not that happy either!!

ANYONE WHO HAS PICKED  Treasure for this week can have another pick, but after this Scratchings will just be too bad. 

Liz

1 hour ago, Insider said:

Breaking news: TREASURE IS OUT OF THE OAKS. 

Grego I am so sorry for you with regard to the other competition. 

And for myself I had a very good bet on her at good odds immediately after she won at Taranaki, so I am not that happy either!!

ANYONE WHO HAS PICKED  Treasure for this week can have another pick, but after this Scratchings will just be too bad. 

Liz

That's not good news Liz.

Hope the horse is ok .

Felaar

Flamingo

Scott Base

Belle Du Nord

Volks Lightning

Thanks to all those involved in putting up prizes etc. Fun competition and focuses us all on a great day's racing in store

PS - I'll take my prize at HQ - will be able to afford the airfare back up there :P

PPS - good luck to all racecafers with a horse running at Trentham  tomorrow - Cubes, Blue and P4P - any others ?