RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mike28

pick6

13 hours ago, mike28 said:

cmon tab $40,000 this weekend on of the biggest days of the year at trentham at least its not 20,000 like most other weeks. the quaddie has a $25,000 bonus so you would have to be a mug to take a pick 6 

Most punters are Mikey nO ? Imagine picking the six winners though and not getting on because the pool was only 40k :mellow: fair point all the same...you anchoring Marcelina ? Reminds me of the time I took a $1 place all up on 6 races at the greyhounds and got $400  and they all won :lol:...cockhead

17 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Most punters are Mikey nO ? Imagine picking the six winners though and not getting on because the pool was only 40k :mellow: fair point all the same...you anchoring Marcelina ? Reminds me of the time I took a $1 place all up on 6 races at the greyhounds and got $400  and they all won :lol:...cockhead

no need for that shit mate Sour grapes who said i was anchoring marcellina better than having kapoor for the aus oaks.The point i was making is theres no value in a $40k pick 6 at trentham with open fields  most people here would agree with that even if you do anchor marcellina 

14 hours ago, mike28 said:

cmon tab $40,000 this weekend on of the biggest days of the year at trentham at least its not 20,000 like most other weeks. the quaddie has a $25,000 bonus so you would have to be a mug to take a pick 6 

It was $20,000 last week on Auckland Cup Day FFS.....Pops gave them a serve about it on Weigh In......:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, mike28 said:

no need for that shit mate Sour grapes who said i was anchoring marcellina better than having kapoor for the aus oaks.The point i was making is theres no value in a $40k pick 6 at trentham with open fields  most people here would agree with that even if you do anchor marcellina 

What shit? Easy to get the wrong end of the stick if you don’t pay attention Mikey. No disrespect ,but I wouldn’t of backed Kapoor in the Australian Oaks if she was alive.RIP :( Your point was Glaringly obvious